The Netherlands Secret Movie Archive

Movies still waiting to be released on DVD or elsewhere.
ARTHORIUS

The Netherlands Secret Movie Archive

Post by ARTHORIUS »   2 likes

Hi guys and welcome to the NSMA acronym of...title of thread...

Why this thread...i've found on hiddennet an archive of netherlands movies i've type 2/3 here without results...so...i put titles here w/pics etc...and the community establish if they're interesting for board...

I'm reserving the property and if anyone want to put in REQ/REL remember me ;)

Ok start with the 1st

Siv Sleeps Astray (2016)

[Image]

Plot

Most things seem very strange when Siv, 7, for the first time sleeps over at her new friend Cerisia’s. With the help of two talkative and funny badger friends, who appear in the middle of the night, she has some wonderful adventures that help her embrace differences and find herself.

Screens

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd

Meester Kikker (2016

[Image]

Plot

The life of mates of Frans classroom change when they found that their teacher can be transform in a frog. Sita an 8yo girl of the class lovers of frogs protect his teacher from all others wild and dangerous animals.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

End of part 1

Edit-changes will be made following this line

Thank you to all

Art!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: The Netherlands Secret Movie Archive

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   16 likes

These look great. Nothing found on eMule except the book "Meester Kikker":
Like this post to see ed2k links  [879.8 Kb]
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Although it sounds alluring ART, this secret movie archive, and I don't wanna spoil yr enthusiasm, the above movies are yet to be released and might as well put them in the forthcoming releases section.

The first is a Swedish film, in theatres (I believe) coming september see Siv sover vilse, and the second one is coming to dutch theatres next 28th of july Meester Kikker (master frog).

So that might take a while before rips show up in the digital domain. Unless the secret society has inside access, that would be great : :)

Thanks for the heads up anyway and the pictures look great!

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Wow! The previews look great :)

What would be FLM without ARTHORIUS.... Thanks for your helping hand and keeping your eyes open all the time! :bigups
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks ART!

We got both these movies here now:

Siv sover vilse HERE:
https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... over+vilse

Meester Kikker HERE:
https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... ter+Kikker

Thanks again, ART, for bringing these movies to our attention and for everything you've brought to FLM!! :bigups

kev.