[REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

ROCForever

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Post by ROCForever »   1 likes

These photos from Japanese release covers were obviously taken from when the film was made. In the pictures Lara and Eva were sitting with the dog in the film. [Image] [Image]
I am not sure whether the two in the first pictures are Lara and Eva themselves. Do anyone know more details of the pictures?
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

ROCForever wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:13 pm These photos from Japanese release covers were obviously taken from when the film was made. In the pictures Lara and Eva were sitting with the dog

---

I am not sure whether the two in the first pictures are Lara and Eva themselves. Do anyone know more details of the pictures?

Offhand I'd say that's Eva and Lara in the lefthand picture, just fogged up David Hamilton style. All this stuff was clearly taken from a promotional shoot done on set. Most productions do these. The pictures are used for movie posters, pre-release press packets and magazine articles, eventually a few of them may end up on the DVD jacket - although it's unusual to see front and back both entirely covered with promo images and no screen grabs from the actual film.

From what I understand the standard Japanese version blurs out all images of pubic areas. Unlike the German release, it's not uncensored. That cover looks different from the ones I've seen before though. A special edition? You won't find it on the Japanese Amazon site anymore. In fact, all mainstream vendors have stopped carrying it and even gone to the trouble of deleting the entries from their sites. I would say I'd love to see a blu-ray edition but I know that's never going to happen.

Where did you find that cover? And do you have bigger versions? It might help to be able to read all the text and have large enough copies of those pictures on the back to run image searches. Maybe there's a website that has the entire photoshoot.
ROCForever

Post by ROCForever »   0 likes

https://aucview.com/yahoo/w98843772/

deadman wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:58 pm
ROCForever wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:13 pm These photos from Japanese release covers were obviously taken from when the film was made. In the pictures Lara and Eva were sitting with the dog

---

Offhand I'd say that's Eva and Lara in the lefthand picture, just fogged up David Hamilton style. All this stuff was clearly taken from a promotional shoot done on set. Most productions do these. The pictures are used for movie posters, pre-release press packets and magazine articles, eventually a few of them may end up on the DVD jacket - although it's unusual to see front and back both entirely covered with promo images and no screen grabs from the actual film.

From what I understand the standard Japanese version blurs out all images of pubic areas. Unlike the German release, it's not uncensored. That cover looks different from the ones I've seen before though. A special edition? You won't find it on the Japanese Amazon site anymore. In fact, all mainstream vendors have stopped carrying it and even gone to the trouble of deleting the entries from their sites. I would say I'd love to see a blu-ray edition but I know that's never going to happen.

Where did you find that cover? And do you have bigger versions? It might help to be able to read all the text and have large enough copies of those pictures on the back to run image searches. Maybe there's a website that has the entire photoshoot.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

My theory is still that there were supposed to be deleted scenes.
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

Sully23 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:26 am My theory is still that there were supposed to be deleted scenes.

Oh there definitely are deleted scenes. They're never supposed to exist but every movie has at least a few scenes that end up, as they say, on the cutting room floor. Some are cut out completely. Others just trimmed. Portions of what was shot for this film would undoubtedly be jaw dropping even by the standards of the final product, and the director would've self-censored rather than have his movie instantly banned.

Who has the original reels (or even if they still exist) I couldn't say. A deleted scenes section in the special features of a potential bluray release would encounter the same problem as in 1977, only more so. The company that put it out would find itself in legal trouble in at least a few countries. Over a niche item. Not worth it.
kast1j

Post by kast1j »   0 likes

Without a massive shift in the global consciousness I can't see this film ever getting an official blu-ray release, with or without deleted scenes.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

kast1j wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:28 pm Without a massive shift in the global consciousness I can't see this film ever getting an official blu-ray release, with or without deleted scenes.
For sure not officially. But I’ve seen random private people buy old 35mm films and get them remastered privately. But of course we’re talking about projects like the original Star Wars 35mm etc. which have a much wider audience and strong fanbase.

https://originaltrilogy.com/
gueteke

Post by gueteke »   0 likes

aonde eu baixo via torrente sem ser pelo emule?
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   1 likes

It is here as well https://ok.ru/video/3348053232286
And torrents are at rutracker

and magnet found from here https://btdig.com/d7537c04d55999f61a757 ... 4=classics was also working