[REL] La Tutora / The Tutor / Burnt Knees (2016) [Argentina]

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] La Tutora / The Tutor / Burnt Knees (2016) [Argentina]

Post by Night457 »   84 likes

g2g2g2g2 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:46 am Has some one the uncut version in HD?
Yes.

20 Gb full blu-ray ISO via Mega or Zippyshare direct-download. You can use MakeMKV to turn it into an MKV. It also includes the Making Of documentary.
https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... 834#p77834

Read the posts following it for discussions about downloading. I verified that the Zippyshare links were still active. (Thank you deadman!)

OR

9 Gb blu-ray rip now shared via emule. I promise you that the Zippyshare links for the larger file will go FASTER than emuling the smaller file from me, but this gives another option.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [8.98 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [68.9 Kb]

Both the 20 Gb and 9 Gb versions include original Spanish audio or optional director's commentary in English, and optional Blu-ray subtitles in English, French or German. I also included an external English text subtitle with the eMule version.

I have to say, it was real TORTURE having to watch that same scene over and over and over again across my different copies to verify what ones were "original" and what ones were "censored." ;) What makes it even more confusing is that the 3.60 Gb censored web-dl is actually a little more than 14 seconds LONGER. That is not due to different credits, which are the same length. My best guess is that there were other scenes with footage replaced with alternate takes.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks, Night457!!!! ...and of course thanks to deadman.

I didn't spend much attention to the BD, 'cause I really didn't know it was censored. So I'll go fot it! :thumbsup
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I did not realize that the web-dl was censored either, although it does not surprise me. Maybe it was from Amazon or iTunes and there were limits to what they would accept?? If I had downloaded it before, I could not find it on my drives. I simply Zippy-downloaded it today so I could be certain what the exact differences between the versions were, at least for that scene! (I also downloaded g2g2g2g2's link so I could compare that version without having to fight with browser streaming.) The Geman PAL DVD seems to be uncut, but of course it has speedup. (And lower image quality.)

The 9 Gb Blu-ray rip I don't know where I got. Probably a torrent. At this point I have more versions than I have actually watched the movie in its entirety!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   2 likes

Anyways.. I downloaded the BD and will shrink it to a smaller file size.
Night457
Global Moderator

ghost wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:12 pm Anyways.. I downloaded the BD and will shrink it to a smaller file size.
Thank goodness! I am not interested in sharing that 9 Gb monster forever. You do plan on sharing your creation, right? Then I can delete mine. But I'll let the ones getting it now finish first. It would just be mean to pull out the rug from underneath them.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

You don't have to share it forever... People can still download the BD.
Night457
Global Moderator

:lol:

That's pretty cruel too, for those with limited bandwidth or storage space! I did not get any of the larger files until my Internet was improved. I stayed with my PAL German DVD.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I stayed with my PAL German DVD.
Sorry.. what? :think
Night457
Global Moderator

You've never ordered anything from Amazon.de?

[Image]

https://www.blu-ray.com/dvd/The-Tutor-DVD/156413/

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Romina-Pinto ... uage=de_DE

Same company later released a blu-ray.
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   0 likes

It was also possible to buy the BluRay of La Tutora directly from Ivan. In my experience, some of the versions listed on Amazon are censored.