[REL] Rosa, zusje van Anna (2012) short [Belgium]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
popdrome

Re: [REL] Rosa, zusje van Anna (2012) short [Belgium]

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Jez, I've managed to get some more from my 5E subscription from this website. Wanna thank you for putting me on the path. I sure don't know if I like all of it because it's all rather grey and dark and art movie -ish. But I sure have some more from there that I will share with uce. keep in touch

Don't go quietly into the night.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Hello Popdrome,
I see that you are "expert" on Benelux movies... Do you have by chance access to Hondsdagen aka Dog Days (2015) - same director as Rosa, zusje van Anna or I'm the same, I'm an other? I don't know whether you noticed that I have (and regularly update) my Most wanted list - https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... 70&p=63746 AFAIK, none of them is "downloadable", but a rip of TV stations (that I naturally cannot catch) could be the solution. Thank you for cooperation. :) Jez.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

jezevex wrote:(..)"expert" on Benelux movies...
pff I'm the expert of european movies! (that is, after ghost and art ofc) :roll: :mrgreen: j/k

Yes I am aware of those films and I'm looking out for them.
They have not been broadcast yet. I have my go to places to look for material and I assure you I'll notice when rips arrive.
Or dvd's or bluray releases, for that matter. So yesp, mr. Jez you can count on me! :bigups

Don't go quietly into the night.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   58 likes

Discovered this REL after learning about the film Zusje. This looks really good! A quick search on emule delivered:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [713.57 Mb]

A nice looking upgrade bearing the nomenclature of a certain phantasmal someone. :P
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

bearing the nomenclature of a certain phantasmal someone.
Who could that be? :think