[REL] Shinonomerou onna no ran (1994)

pillowbaker

Re: [REQ] Shinonomerou onna no ran (1994)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

aliceclub wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:45 am You can re-make the torrent, leaking the private tracker seems unethical
Trust me, this action is completely permissible and acceptable from this tracker. Sharing the file will not break any of the tracker's community rules or ethics. That is, if you're referring to sharing the video. Sharing the torrent file itself is not advisable and would also be useless to most members here.

Would you prefer emule or uloz?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Imagine a private torrent site saying this:

“You are trying to kidnap what I have rightfully stolen, and I think it quite ungentlemanly.”
pillowbaker

Night457 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:52 am Imagine a private torrent site saying this:

“You are trying to kidnap what I have rightfully stolen, and I think it quite ungentlemanly.”
8-)

aliceclub may be referring to sharing the torrent file itself. These (I think) sometimes contain the member's private "announce url" and shouldn't be shared publicly.

edit: that said, there are private trackers that insist on not sharing material shared within the confines of the tracker. Pedro's is one of them.
Last edited by pillowbaker on Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
aliceclub

Post by aliceclub »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:33 am
aliceclub wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:28 am I need to convert DVD ISO of video to MKV format.
I use MakeMKV: https://www.makemkv.com/

However, that is not a requirement for sharing it at FLM. ISOs are often shared here exactly as they are.

I discovered it on Prime Video Amazon Japan, in unknown quality and for unkown cost: https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%9D%B1%E9%9 ... B019P3J3J6

My torrent uses a third-party hosting service to download files on my behalf and return high-speed download links. DVD9 ISO is still stored in the cloud. Converting video formats seems to be only possible using a computer?
pillowbaker

I am personally unsure about how to convert video file types using iOS or android. I don't doubt it is possible. If you are having trouble converting, you are welcome to share the ISO file and ask one of us to convert it to mkv. Some members will end up doing that anyways.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:53 am edit: that said, there are private trackers that insist on not sharing material shared within the confines of the tracker. Pedro's is one of them.
That is exactly the kind of hypocritical absurdity I was skewering. Sharing copyrighted material by torrent, eMule, or DDL is piracy and they have no moral or legal grounds for making "rules" about it. Once it is available, anyone who has it has as much right to do anything they want with it as their source did. *** If I was in charge of the world *** I would round up all the torrenters and eMulers and ship us off to work camps for a few years. That would teach us the lesson to PAY the proper rightsholders for ALL our entertainment! No freebies!

(We need a "tongue-in-cheek" emoji.)
Night457
Global Moderator

pillowbaker wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:04 amIf you are having trouble converting, you are welcome to share the ISO file and ask one of us to convert it to mkv. Some members will end up doing that anyways.
pillowbaker is right. We (the FLM community) will gladly convert and reshare files as desired.

aliceclub, if you can PLAY the ISO in its online form for yourself, then I don't think you need it converted anyway. If you need it converted to MKV to play it, then I think a computer is required.
pillowbaker

You tell 'em, Night! (edit: regarding non-sharing edicts)

Honestly, I know exactly what you mean. Why did they feel the need to make rules against doing what they're doing in the first place? Well, I forget their exact reasoning. It's not hard to turn a blind eye to it. In all my time, I have only ever really seen one private tracker community that was hard-set on the rule.

Night457 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:13 am (We need a "tongue-in-cheek" emoji.)
Maybe

Code: Select all

:-J
?
Last edited by pillowbaker on Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

That is an emoticon but I accept it! Did you make it up, or find it?

EDIT: Aha, I see the emoji now! Actually I was hoping for it built-in to the FLM options because I am too lazy to search copy paste.
pillowbaker

Night457 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:28 am That is an emoticon but I accept it! Did you make it up, or find it?
Found it. I'm not skilled in emoji-ticon creations.

[Image]