[REL] Menina (2017)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Menina (2017)

Post by ghost »   52 likes

A movie from Art's megapost:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Menina - 2017 - France

Summary

My name is Luisa Palmeira, I am ten years old. My family is Portuguese. But I'm French, I'm not like them, I do not make mistakes when I speak. My mother is more beautiful than Marilyn Monroe, except when she wears glasses. My father has a red motorcycle and he makes me win a tug-of-war. The other day he told me he will soon disappear. But I do not believe it!
Through the big black eyes of the little girl, he leads to Portuguese, we find ourselves looking at the world of adults with the ingenuity of the children and the magic of the dreamers. With the same approach, Cristina Pinheiro has retraced the family history for her first feature film from the freshness of childhood and the melancholy of fado.

Images

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1-MinqfoRc

OT moments confirmed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5790644/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Here's the DVD-Rip:

[Image]

The DVD has no seperate subtitles :( (only some hardcoded french subs, when they don't talk french.)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.60 Gb]
Tiny Blondie

Re: [REL] Menina (2017)

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

It sounds very promising, thank you !
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
goku33

Re: [REL] Menina (2017)

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Anyone can recommend this?