[REL] The Importance of Sex Education (2016) short [USA]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
ferdi111

Re: [REL] The Importance of Sex Education (2016) short [USA]

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

Spoiler:

Of course! Married people are always kissing! Sperm from the dad gets into the mom through saliva! Forget about keeping my knees together! I'm keeping my lips together so I don't get pregnant in the first place! --->

With that logic if that girl saw her mommy is working with her mouth between daddy's legs she certainly thought "this is how babies are made"
And blowjob... when somebody blows something up with explosive :P and doggystyle - when parents are so drunk that they must move in four legs :) Handjob - sonething like knitting or crochet :) 69 - old people's (grandfathers and grandmothers) way to kiss :)
Night457 Moderator Note: I put SPOILER tags around this because ferdi is giving away the big secret of the short!
Last edited by ferdi111 on Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Come on, ferdi, play fair with those who have not seen it and don't want major spoilers! I put tags around your comments because they told so much. Anyone who has seen the short or does not mind spoilers can still read them.

But -- I agree with what you say, but this girl is soooo innocent that I doubt she has seen or even heard about much of anything.
Spoiler:

The fact that she goes to her pastor / priest for advice is rather telling. What, he is supposed to be some kind of pregnancy expert?

I am glad I am not the only one to watch this and have rude and crude thoughts!
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

She went to the priest because they must hold secrecy of confession :)