[REL] Hannes sommer (1977) (TV)

Post by Warg »   40 likes

Hannes sommer (1977)

[Image]
Hannes sommer (1977) - Title Screen

Info:
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=55404
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9490806

Plot: "A series of four parts about a family who goes on a summer vacation to the southern part of the country. The main character is Hanne, six years." (tv.nrk.no)

Some screenshots from cute Line Merete Ørmen :inlove playing Hanne:

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

Watch online: https://tv.nrk.no/serie/hannes-sommer-tv/sesong/1/

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]
Hannes sommer (1977) - Screens

MP4, 1280x720, about 22 min per episode, Norwegian audio no subtitles, about 400 MB per episode
Episode 1: Like this post to see ed2k links  [395.35 Mb]
Episode 2: Like this post to see ed2k links  [421.43 Mb]
Episode 3: Like this post to see ed2k links  [308.33 Mb]
Episode 4: Like this post to see ed2k links  [395.50 Mb]
Warg

Re: [REL] Hannes sommer (1977) (TV)

Post by Warg »   1 likes

I forgot to say: if you want to do yourself a favour play the first 45 seconds of each episode without sound - the theme is pure torture, it must have been composed by a sociopath ... :icon_1idiot
fumio2018

Post by fumio2018 »   1 likes

First time posting in this forum. I just watched all 4 episodes on NRK's website, and I'd say I really enjoyed it.
Spoiler:

There seems to be very few things happening in the series, just some peaceful and relaxing activities with interactions among children and adults, all set at the idyllic Norwegian coast. Thanks to the simplicity, the language did not pose a huge barrier here as it would otherwise do, as I know absolutely zero Norwegian. Interestingly, somehow I could still feel aspects of the main character Hanne's personality despite the unfamiliar language and the simplistic plot. I understand Hanne to be a good kid in general, but she has an opinion of her own, and is becoming determined to fulfill it even when risk is involved. This is best demonstrated in the last episode, when she sneaks out to sleep in the wild against her parents' decision of not allowing so (this is how I understand it). The scene of a barefoot Hanne in her pajamas, standing alone in the open against a purplish sky of the nordic white night, with sleeping bag and teddy bear in hand, is stunningly beautiful and unforgettable. (This is the second image in your screenshots.) Also the acting in this series is very natural.
I really hope I could learn the Norwegian language some day and come back to revisit this series. By the way I did not find the opening music particularly offending though.
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   0 likes

Downloaded this a few days ago, she's so cute! :D

Would recommend watching. :)
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!