[REL] Konec léta (1967)

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Konec léta (1967)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Hmmmm... :think

It appears, tolsty, that you've given us a [REL] and not a mere [REQ]. Many thanks, tolsty, for bringing this here. :bigups

*Moved* to proper forum. ;)

kev.

EDIT:
Sorry, tolsty.. I was doing something at the very bottom of the 'Forums' page and working my way up I came to your post in the [REQ] section first and moved it to the proper forum. Only afterwards did I find that you apparently realized your error and re-posted it in the correct forum. I went ahead and deleted one of the mirror posts.

kev.
tolsty

Post by tolsty »   0 likes

Thank. I was not attentive.
jonas

Post by jonas »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks, jonas. Just for information, did you find this or did you upload it? It's fine either way, but it helps if you say which so people don't think it's a different version and download it twice.
jonas

Post by jonas »   0 likes

Thanks, jonas. Just for information, did you find this or did you upload it? It's fine either way, but it helps if you say which so people don't think it's a different version and download it twice.
Here is a faster way. Emule doesn’t always work if no one is sharing at the time.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

jonas wrote:
Here is a faster way. Emule doesn’t always work if no one is sharing at the time.
You're missing my point. If someone already has the file and sees you post a direct link but you don't say it's the same rip, they might download your file to see if it's better than the one they have, We're constantly trying to get better video quality but we don't want to download the same file twice.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   2 likes

WOW! How have we missed THIS one for all these years?

[Image]

2 cool stories of 'First Love' here; the little bitties and the teens, though the older girl [the one 'tounging' us, second row from the bottom, last pic on the left] seems to have a crush on a good bit older, married guy... :think

Worth a watch on a few levels... :)

Many thanks, tolsty!!

kev.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   1 likes

Online here:
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   62 likes