[REL] Gae-leul hoom-chi-neun wan-byeok-han bang-beob (2014)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Gae-leul hoom-chi-neun wan-byeok-han bang-beob (2014)

Post by kev »   9 likes

From ART's MegaPost:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
개를 훔치는 완벽한 방법 - South Korea - 2014

AKA: How to Steal a Dog (2014)

Plot:
Ji-so is a 10-year old living in a pizza truck. Her dad is out of town and her mom lacks sense of reality, so Ji-so decides to get a house on her own. She fi nds a missing dog poster with a fi ve-hundreddollar reward and comes up with a plan. To fi nd a rich dog, steal it and then return it as if she had found it. Ji-so’s gang spots Wolly, the dog of an old rich lady and hatch a plan. They also befriend a kindhearted homeless man who shares his wisdom. Meanwhile, the old lady’s nephew is also after Wollym for his aunt’s inheritance. Will Ji-so succeed in carrying out her sneaky
dog-stealing plot?

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Slowly, but surely, bit by bit, movie by movie; we're whittling down ART's amazing list! I hope he pops back it to see it.. :think
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found at uloz:
https://ulozto.net/file/iehqa9CGtkQk/ho ... -ental-mp4

English Subs: (Just checked and they seem to match the uloz file really well.) :thumbsup
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... ng-beob-en

You'll need the subs for this one. Only watched the first part, but it's VERY talky... The kids are cute and I got drawn into the story right from the start.

FINALLY:
ed2k Links:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.66 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [87.5 Kb]

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Gae-leul hoom-chi-neun wan-byeok-han bang-beob (2014)

Post by kev »   0 likes

MOVED!!! TO [REL]! :icon_party

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   11 likes

I have it in Full HD (with hardcoded English subs):

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.40 Gb]
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Another Movie from South Korea who looks interesting on the Screencaps. I think I need it for my collection :-)
[Image]