[REL] Freiheit für die Liebe (1969)

FLL

Re: [REL] Freiheit für die Liebe (1969)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

If I had this problem I'd go to eBay to look for used equipment. I'd see if I could pick up a cheap multiformat VCR, containing a built in converter (or also buy a separate converter used there). Patience is a virtue on eBay, even if what you need isn't for sale now keep checking for a month. Look at completed listings to see what the market price seems to be.

If multiformat VCRs with converters weren't available at a price I was willing to pay, I'd see if it was cheaper on eBay to get a PAL VCR (making sure it worked on 60hz power) and a PAL-compatible video capture card for my PC. I'd use the PC to watch the video rather than needing a seperate converter. Not as good as my first solution but probably cheaper since you are buying components which are readily available in Europe and are produced in large quantities, as opposed to multiformat VCRs which are pretty much a specialty item.

Then, once I was done watching, I'd consider cutting my cost by reselling the equipment on eBay :)
lovecraft

Post by lovecraft »   0 likes

Used multiformat VCR containing a built in converter are usually sold 600-800$ on eBay, but your second option is a nice solution. As you said, you should be able to watch the PAL video on your computer if you have a PAL compatible TV-Tuner card...
lovecraft

Post by lovecraft »   0 likes

Good news! Brand New Multiformat VCR with built-in converters can found currently on eBay for US$325.

But that's still a little bit expensive for me. I'd like to ask a technical question. To anyone who could answer, thanks in advance!

I already have a TV-Tuner, but the only other format that I can select instead of NTSC is PAL-M. I found some Multiformat VCR (no built-in converter) at a nice price on eBay, they said the video signal system is PAL-B/G, D/K, I and playback on PAL-60TV. So I'd like to know if it will work with my PAL-M compatible TV Tuner...

I always wanted to buy a multi-format VCR (but not expensive), but I'm so confused now...
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   67 likes

The only thing that shows up in a search is stuff like this:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [12.80 Mb]

But I don't see the above ed2k titles. Dead I guess. :(
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

As we have been saying ad nauseum, the search feature is not very good. Add it you your queue and wait a few hours. Then you'll have a better idea of how well (or not :bigups ) the file is shared.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   70 likes

That CIC link is very poor quality. I've split an extended clip from the above 700mb version and added to my incoming.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [58.50 Mb]

Direct link:
http://www.zshare.net/download/1524495394c2b73e/
Pass: ~~@T0|V|IC~~
or...
http://rapidshare.com/files/129413901/Freedom.rar.html
Pass: ~~@T0|V|IC~~

German child learning to operate the amazing penis chair.
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks Amadeus ;)
jackmot

Post by jackmot »   0 likes

every link is dead, 2 questions, why can't i find the links in torrents and which server your using is not dead
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Well, I got 23 sources for the complete movie and 5 for the first clip within 5 seconds. May be you are at the wrong board; here is ed2k-protocol country...
rustyzackleford

Post by rustyzackleford »   3 likes