[REL] Joyonghan Sesang AKA: The World of Silence (2006)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Joyonghan Sesang AKA: The World of Silence (2006)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks a lot for the "original" DVD! Download is working...

I'll see if I even can go higher to 1080p... ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

And I only did the RAR splitting because I did not want to upload a 4GB file to Uloz and have it fail at 95%. Plus, it makes it easier to download for the bandwidth-challenged. I have done zips plenty of times but for whatever reason RAR seems to be the accepted format for splitting up large video files.
popdrome wrote:The only thing I'm not familiar with is uploading to uloz
Uloz is surprisingly easy. The interface has an English language option, as most Uloz downloaders probably know. Create an account using an email address for verification. In your account, select Upload and pick a file to upload. Choose whether it will be Public, Private or by Link only. Sit back and wait while it uploads. Save. Done.

I had only previously used this for sharing subtitles. Other people routinely use Mega, Dropbox or Google Drive but I had never used ANYTHING of the sort until recently.

It has its uses but I prefer eMule!
ghost wrote:I'll see if I even can go higher to 1080p
I don't know how that is even possible with a 480p source, but you DO work miracles!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Your DVD-Rip has nearly the same picture quality like the DVD. An upscale to 1080p doesn't give you an improvement, if the picture is not clean enough. So I gave it up.

Anyways... I'm pretty pleased with the 720p.

Thanks again for your uploading! ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Your DVD-Rip has nearly the same picture quality like the DVD.
Well that is certainly good to know. For my first FLM Release I made a couple different rips until I found one I was satisfied with. I knew I did not have the bandwidth then to justify sharing an uncompressed rip, but I wanted it to look as good as I could.
Anyways... I'm pretty pleased with the 720p.
As am I!