My Child Avatar Stars

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
Nasuada

Re: My Child Avatar Stars

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:28 am Those were such cute videos, Nasuada! :D I appreciate the time you take to catalogue and organize the stories behind your avatar selection. Me, I don't know if I'll ever get past my Knuddelbär stage.
Thanks for your nice feedback. Well, sometimes I got an Idea for a special project and if I like it I do my best to manage it. In the past for example, I create on two different Boards a movie thread where I mention movies with a description, trailer and images. That was the time before I knowing about FLM :-)

Around changing an Avatar... For me it's a long tradition to change it after longer time. I think it's something around the fact, that girls are growing up (quickly) and it's at the end ever the same process. I will start to search for new young angels. And it's nice to have an interesting place to talk about all that.

PS: I ad / changed a bit text on my personal story at the end ;-)
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

The scenes in her Showreel on Vimeo is from a series called Gefährliche Nähe

I was able to get all 6 episodes. I could post them, if there is interest.
Nasuada

Sure... I will take them.
[Image]
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   0 likes

Did you change your avatar again? love her! :D
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

Nasuada wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:57 pm A "Behind the Scene" of my fifth Avatar here on FLM.

Naila Schuberth
Naila_150_shadow.png
Born: 2011
this site has an earlier birth date for her than imdb. but it also seems to be translated from French, Russian, in any case a language which doesn't distinguish between "her" and "his"
https://wikibiography.in/naila-schubert ... ationality
Triela

Nasuada wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:21 pm Marta Kessler
firstlove_150_martha.png
Born: 2009
My personal Story:
Here I have to think of a very special moment where I found a small clip where she reenacts a sequence from Leon the Professional and she does it so well that I wish there would be a remake of this absolutely magnificent masterpiece of film history.
Her acting is superb, even her thick strong Slavic accent doesn't hide that. But it does distract, which is unfortunate. I had to use CC to get through it. How old was she then?
Nasuada

Triela wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:29 pm this site has an earlier birth date for her than imdb.
I think the birth on imdb is correct, because her agency list the same year of birth

https://www.agentur-kokon.de/darsteller ... naila-sch/
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

@Nasuada: And may I ask who's the child actress on your new avatar? :think
Triela

Maurice Chevalier sang about it: Thank heaven for ... girls. :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

ghost wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:49 pm @Nasuada: And may I ask who's the child actress on your new avatar? :think
It looks like that I need to write my Avatar-Infos in the future before I edit my Avatar :-)
[Image]