Girls with rare talents

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Ziggy Plock

Re: Girls with rare talents

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

[quote="ygl"]I just remembered about this other one I had watched:

Brooke Raboutou: 11-Year-Old Rock Climber (2013) [USA]

Ha! My guess is very few people watch this primarily for her SKILL SET... just like gymnastics...
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Just like in gymnastics, I say "Wow! Check out her lean muscles!" :o Back when I used to watch the Olympics, women's gymnastics was the only sport I got really engaged in. (Sorry, "little girl's" gymnastics.) I was constantly astonished at what they could do. When I was young I was certainly familiar with the amazing Nadia Comaneci.

I'd say the SKILLS on display are a huge part of it, but in my case not all of it ...
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:
ygl wrote:I just remembered about this other one I had watched:

Brooke Raboutou: 11-Year-Old Rock Climber (2013) [USA]

Ha! My guess is very few people watch this primarily for her SKILL SET... just like gymnastics...

For those who love cheerleaders.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:I'd say the SKILLS on display are a huge part of it, but in my case not all of it ...
womens volleyball "uniforms" ..... who are we kidding here?
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Ziggy Plock wrote:womens volleyball "uniforms" ..... who are we kidding here?
Shorts and a sleeveless top?? So? I even watched a short YouTube video of the evolution of the women's volleyball uniform, and at one point I saw it as a gymnastics leotard. I guess that would work, but it looked weird to me for indoor volleyball.

I had to go to Google to figure out maybe what you meant about volleyball. Ah, BEACH volleyball maybe? Turns out beach volleyball was added to the Olympics in 1996, which was the last Olympics where I watched anything. I did not watch the volleyball, of any kind. I don't like volleyball. There is certainly skill involved just like in tennis, but I don't like that sport either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Naturally if you play volleyball on a beach you are likely to be wearing swimwear, girls or guys. The volleyball is just to pass the time when you are not swimming away from the sharks. For guys it seems reasonable (to me anyway) that they be allowed to go topless. I guess the Olympics uniform code states otherwise. I have read excerpts and it does allow for some variety. Women can wear shorts if they choose, and different cultures have different ideas of swimwear. The following women may be beyond FLM age, although the Olympic minimum is 14. The image is perfectly Safe For Work, it is just rather large if not spoilered:
Spoiler:

[Image]
The most comfortable beach volleyball uniform of all I think is what was seen in the 1950's films explaining the nudist lifestyle. You might get sunburn but you won't have sweaty or restrictive clothes. Just don't do a hard dive into the sand! Ooooh! Sometimes you just have to let the ball go.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: There is certainly skill involved just like in tennis,
I remembered that I used to watch WTA for Martina Hingis and Anna Kournikova, I thought they were wearing skirts 8-) , they always let their legs be seen because the sport at that time was something normal.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:The image is perfectly Safe For Work
Spoiler:

[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Developing pictures? :)
Sully23