[REL] Reetta Robinson (TV Movie 1986) [Finland]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
ARTHORIUS

[REQ] Reeta Robinson (1986) short [Finland]

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Review:
Reeta is on holiday with her baby brother and parents. When her parents fail to return to their isolated island house after going shopping, Reeta and her brother are marooned

http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=17667

Found clips and i think is not entirely short...But this clip i post contain the scene of RFF

http://yle.fi/elavaarkisto/artikkelit/r ... edia=29815
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Reeta Robinson (1986) short [Finland]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1507345

IMDb says it's a 25 minute TV Movie.
ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Reetta Robinson (TV Movie 1986) [Finland]

Post by ghost »   125 likes

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Online here, but you need a finish IP: https://areena.yle.fi/1-4392325

Like this post to see ed2k links  [774.10 Mb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Reetta Robinson (TV Movie 1986) [Finland]

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Ooooh, this looks nice. Thanks, I can't wait to get it!

This is the same as this old REQuest thread. Can you combine the two threads?

https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... 31&t=10255
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Oh, I'm sorry. I couldn't find the REQ for some reasons. Threads got merged.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry. I couldn't find the REQ for some reasons. Threads got merged.
Am curious why you don't crop out the black bars. The video is still a 1080p video when it's 1280x1080 or 1480x1080 as much as when it's 1920x1080.
If for some odd reason people want to play it on a 4:3 screen or another odd ratio, or just play it windowed as soon as you shrink the size to the shape of the video it starts adding black bars top and bottom. The black bars are even part of the compressed video (all be it probably <1 %) but still I'm sure it's not beyond your skill level to crop videos :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

It makes no difference, when you watch it in full screen.

Are there really any 4:3 displays left, except in museums? :lol:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

David32441 wrote:If for some odd reason people want to play it on a 4:3 screen ...
but still I'm sure it's not beyond your skill level to crop videos :)
I have not noticed anything that is beyond ghost's video processing skills, but everything he does TAKES TIME. I am sure that what he DOES do is both for his own preference and for what would benefit the majority of the FLM forum. (For example, I don't think he needs English subtitles for German-language films, but if he has them he provides them.) I think it pretty unusual if someone wants to play their videos on a 4:3 screen! But if anyone has out-of-the-ordinary needs, they can recode the video themselves. I do it all the time for various reasons. If someone does not need or want to blur out TV logos for their releases, that is fine by me -- but I have an obsessive hatred of them and usually take the hours of processing to kill them. Just my preference.

I am grateful for all the time ghost spends just finding and posting these videos!
ghost wrote:Are there really any 4:3 displays left, except in museums? :lol:
Well, I don't really think of my house as a museum, despite its numerous "collections"! My living room has the big wide 4k TV on one wall, with 2 blu-ray players, a dvd-player and a VCR all connected. On the opposite wall behind my seating area there is my old CRT TV circa 1998 with another VCR attached. Admittedly I have not used it in a LONG time, but it works perfectly and I just hate to get rid of it! Also, any time I pick it up it hurts my back, so there it stays.

Now as for 4:3 computer monitors, I think there are a couple in the basement ...
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

You must have a big living room, Nighty ;) ... and surely a lot of stuff.. Let me guess: there are about 500 things in your basemennt, you'll never use again :lol: Sorry, just kidding
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:You must have a big living room, Nighty ;) ... and surely a lot of stuff..
Pretty damn big. I like having the recliner in the center so that I can be close to the big TV screen, rather than all the way across the room!

As for STUFF? Shelves upon shelves upon shelves, taking up 3 rooms in the house with books, music and movies. Now that in the past few years I have been getting many more movies in digital form, I think it will let me retain what living space I have left.
Let me guess: there are about 500 things in your basemennt, you'll never use again :lol: Sorry, just kidding
You caught me!

Although thankfully the hand tools, power tools and outdoor tools still get regular use.