[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Just after the Teacher’s Day, I present this Japanese school youth-themed masterpiece "Panty Nose" starring Kikuchi Momoko, Yano Arimi, Takeda Kumiko (goddess) and directed by Suzuki Norifumi. Don't be misled by the title. In fact, the film is a vibrant, youthful comedy on the whole.

The story tells that Kimura Ichiro, a transfer student who came to a metropolis from the countryside, experiences friendship and love in the new campus environment. Not long after he arrived at the new school, he made two good friends who also liked Xia Sanlu jokes because of fate, and together they decided to find a girlfriend. Ichiro quickly found two beauties, Momoko and Mai. He was self-satisfied and would not give up either, so he tried to pursue them at the same time. There were many twists and turns on the courtship road, Ichiro met a beauty outside the target, offended the enemy outside the target, and an accident outside the target occurred. In the end, Ichiro and his friends experienced all kinds of dumbfounding excrement and ass accidents. Can I hold the beauty? Woolen cloth? This is left to the audience to watch for themselves. (P.s. Towards the end, there is an attempted crime. Although the plot is based on comedy considerations, it may also be used to tease the school pink film that prevailed in the same period. However, since this film is a youth film, I still mention that it should not be imitated.)

There are many new cast members in this film, and the important mention is naturally the heroine Momoko. The actor is also called Momoko and Kikuchi Momoko. With this film, she became a first-line idol star at the time in the 1980s. When she was a child, because she was so cute, her photo was placed in her aunt's restaurant. One day, she was seen by a passing scout who knew her. Under the consideration of her parents, she joined the entertainment circle [without affecting her studies]. In October 1983, she officially launched the entertainment circle activities with the pre-heated radio program of the film, and soon appeared on the cover of the first issue of the idol magazine "momoco" named after her. The film was released the following year, coupled with an excellent music test (the record sales topped the record and won the Record Award Newcomer Award) and even better photo sales (the first of the year), it became popular throughout the country. At Xiaopozhan, her fans have uploaded various programs, singing, film and television drama clips, and interested audiences can search for her name by themselves. In addition to the heroine, it is worth mentioning that my goddess Kumiko Takeda also played a small role as a (pseudo) M-kee clerk. Unlike her later image that became popular with her hot portraits, Kumiko Takeda, who was in her teens at the time, had a very cute cameo appearance.

Behind the scenes: ① In addition to Kikuchi Momoko's screen debut, this film is also the first work of the male protagonist Yoichi Yamamoto to enter the entertainment industry after winning the beautiful youth competition. The film’s nickname ムキンポ also brought some troubles to the actors outside the play. The production of the film was completed in the summer of 1983, but the release date has not yet been determined. The "Antarctic Story" that Xueyan participated in the production was a great success and contributed to the finalization of the film. ③Some middle school students in this film are starring in their true colors, but due to the embarrassing title of the film, in order to avoid offending the school, the real title was deliberately concealed when the filming started. "Porky's (1982)" ⑤The final box office share of the film party was 300 million yen. Although it was one level behind the champion of the same year, it was considered a success considering the cost was only 60 million yen. Since then, sequels have been launched. Movies, TV series, anime ova, and the male and female protagonists of the film naturally became popular at the time.
aliceclub

Re: パンツの穴 Pantsu.No.Ana 1984 HD1080p(Hardcode subtitles)&720p Raw

Post by aliceclub »   1 likes

I need the version with external subtitles 1080p
aliceclub

Post by aliceclub »   1 likes

If eMule fails to download, please let me know and I will upload to the network cloud disk
aliceclub

Post by aliceclub »   0 likes

actor:

山本陽一、菊池桃子、田中浩二、矢野有美、岩本宗規、笠原潔、山中康仁、河合宏、豊原功補、服部真湖、清水章吾、小島三児、出光元、井川比佐志、春川ますみ、ハナ肇、土田早苗、高沢順子、白木万理、相田寿美緒、島田洋七、かわいのどか、マリアン、たこ八郎、武田久美子、上田馬之助、武田鉄矢(ナレーションのみ)、大竹かおる、八神康子、魔夜峰央。
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Pantsu no ana (1984)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Welcome to FLM and thanks for the links.

Are there any child actors in this movie?
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

The main actress was 16 when the film was released, so maybe 15 during filming. At least that's what IMDB says.

Movie page on IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2341768/

Momoko Kikuchi on IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0452849/
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Yes! I am excited about this! I have looked for this and other films in the series before, and not found them.

Pantsu no ana (1984)

The movie in 480p in an age-restricted video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC1K28fNoY0
ghost wrote:Are there any child actors in this movie?
Yes. Lead actress Kikuchi Momoko and lead actor Yamamoto Yoichi were both 15 when the film was released. Actress Takeda Kumiko (in a bit part?) was also 15.

(I see emuler is beating me to the response while I type slowly.)
aliceclub wrote:If eMule fails to download, please let me know and I will upload to the network cloud disk
The Baidu Web Drive was too difficult for me to figure out and seemed to involve some further software installation. (Working with Google-translated Chinese did not help me much, either.) So far, the eMule link has not started, but you might not be online at the moment. Don't worry, I will post again in a day or two if there is no action!
aliceclub wrote:I need the version with external subtitles 1080p
Subtitles would be nice, but I have not found them and I am not hopeful. I am grateful for the film as is. Thank you aliceclub! This is a great first RELease!
aliceclub

Post by aliceclub »   2 likes

Night457 wrote:Yes! I am excited about this! I have looked for this and other films in the series before, and not found them.

Pantsu no ana (1984)

The movie in 480p in an age-restricted video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC1K28fNoY0
ghost wrote:Are there any child actors in this movie?
Yes. Lead actress Kikuchi Momoko and lead actor Yamamoto Yoichi were both 15 when the film was released. Actress Takeda Kumiko (in a bit part?) was also 15.

(I see emuler is beating me to the response while I type slowly.)
aliceclub wrote:If eMule fails to download, please let me know and I will upload to the network cloud disk
The Baidu Web Drive was too difficult for me to figure out and seemed to involve some further software installation. (Working with Google-translated Chinese did not help me much, either.) So far, the eMule link has not started, but you might not be online at the moment. Don't worry, I will post again in a day or two if there is no action!
aliceclub wrote:I need the version with external subtitles 1080p
Subtitles would be nice, but I have not found them and I am not hopeful. I am grateful for the film as is. Thank you aliceclub! This is a great first RELease!
The upload progress is 29%, and it won’t take long. mega

It is a pity that the movie has hard subtitles, Chinese and Japanese, without English, the subtitles cannot be removed. I generally like to use external subtitles. This is a disaster for the Collector Party. I tried to ask the subtitle team for the source of the film, but unfortunately they were unwilling to provide the original video without subtitles
aliceclub

Post by aliceclub »   3 likes

download:
You can’t use other ways to share, you can only use mega to share. Mega has only 20g space, and the file may be deleted later, please save it in time

パンツの穴.Pantsu No Ana.1984.1080p.HDTV.x264.DD2.0-Tsunamilab.mp4
https://mega.nz/file/1BUkyJyI#zGzSNah75 ... H1Ucap_7aI
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thank you for the MEGA link. I am downloading it right now.
I agree, external subtitles are always better when possible.
I would think that the Amazon.jp video would not have subtitles forced on the image (but I am not sure). But it takes someone who can get the video and record it, which is something I have not yet even tried.