Kim Sae-ron

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
Night457
Global Moderator

Kim Sae-ron

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

This is a thread devoted to Korean actress Kim Sae-ron. I will provide a brief list of her films, TV shows and videos, with as many links to content as I have available. Other fans are invited to contribute pics, clips, interviews or anything else they come across.

I will start with links to all her films up through her teenage years. Further posts in the coming days will cover her TV work. As of July 31, 2021 she is 21 years and well past her FLM years. Thank you Sae-ron for your wonderful childhood roles!

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

Filmography sources:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3393343/
https://mydramalist.com/people/822-kim-sae-ron
https://asianwiki.com/Kim_Sae-Ron

01. [REL] A Brand New Life (2009) Original title: Yeo-haeng-ja
02. [REL] The Man From Nowhere (2010) Original title: Ajeossi
03. [REL] Na-neun Abba-da AKA I Am a Dad (2011)
04. [REL] Ba-Bi AKA Barbie (2011)
05. [REL] I-ut saram AKA The Neighbors (2012)
06. [REL] Chamgwansueob AKA Observation Class AKA Visiting Class (2013) [short]
07. [REL] Manshin: Ten Thousand Spirits (2013) [documentary with dramatic reenactments by Sae-ron]
08. [REL]Dohee-ya AKA: A Girl at My Door (2014)
09. [REL] Maen-hol AKA Manhole (2014)
10. [REL]Nun-gil AKA Snowy Road (2015)
11. Daebaewoo AKA The Great Actor (2016)
NOT really FLM material. This only features young children for a few minutes in small roles, and Kim Sae-ron's cameo is only one minute! [See next post for links anyway.]
12. Dongnesaramdeul AKA The Villagers (2018)
NOT really FLM material. Kim Sae-ron is now 18 years old here, and there are only brief bit parts for any actresses who might be younger. [See next post for links anyway.]
Last edited by Night457 on Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: Kim Sae-ron

Post by Night457 »   12 likes

These are NOT FLM RELeases. They are links for the curious. See previous post.

The Great Actor (2016) Original title: Daebaewoo
A breakthrough opportunity comes when internationally - renowned director Park announces an open call for his new film, and Jang begins intense preparation for the role of his life.
This black comedy about a not particularly good actor struggling in unappreciated stage roles reminds me of The King of Comedy (1982). There are multiple parodies of movies that character actor Oh Dal-su has been in, as well as a satirical portrayal of a director he has worked for multiple times -- and may not work for again! The children's roles are limited, although ultimately important is the character of his 9-year-old son. Kim Sae-ron makes only a brief guest appearance.

720p Korean with optional English subitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.53 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [96.4 Kb]

The Villagers (2018) Original title: Dongnesaramdeul
AKA Ordinary People AKA The Neighbors
Gi Cheol begins work as a contract gym teacher at a high school in a quiet countryside village. He feels weird because a female high school student went missing, but nobody in the village seems to care. Only Yoo Jin, who is the missing girl's friend, is sure that her friend has been kidnapped. Yoo Jin and GiCheol work together to find the missing girl, but Gi Cheol learns that traces of the missing girl are disappearing.
Ma Dong-seok (aka Don Lee) once again appears with Kim Sae-ron in a movie sometimes called 'The Neighbors', although different than their 2012 outing. He is absolutely adorable as a burly ex-boxer constantly bullied by everyone around him. He only throws punches when he has to. Sae-ron is 18 here, playing a high school senior in the female lead role, so she has plenty of screen time. She is even now at 21 still playing high school students, but nevertheless this does not qualify as an FLM film.

1080p Korean with optional English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.89 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [61.8 Kb]

On to the television work tomorrow ...