Movie suggestions?

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Nasuada

Re: Movie suggestions?

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

Night457 wrote:
Nasuada wrote:17. Wrony / Crows
For some of the movies in your list I had to facepalm myself, saying "Of course!" Like this one. Supposedly the little little girl was three, but I think Infinity will be quite pleased with this regardless.

I will have to check out several of these, as they are new to me. Thanks!
You're welcome... :-)
I'm sure there are some more, but on the other way there was an request around a mainrole with a little one and that's really not so easy. Often the are together with other kids or the smallest is only viewable for a short time.
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Very true. There are lots of movies with a little rugrat in a small supporting role, and not so many where she is the lead. It is hard to find young talent that can handle all that work.

From your suggestions, I have downloaded 9 I had not seen and watched 2 so far!
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

Oh, that's a lot :-)

When you see them, let me know what are your favs...

I select What We Did on Our Holiday, Florida Project. That are the best in my eyes.
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I started laughing just by reading the German subtitles for "Quatsch und die Nasenbarbande". My German is extremely limited, but I could tell immediately that the song lyrics were completely bonkers. That was one I had to watch right away, and it was the most gleefully anarchic film I have seen in some time. It reminded me of some 1960's Czech movies, but with a younger cast.

Florida Project is one I had heard of but not seen, and it was one of the ones I downloaded.
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:
Nasuada wrote:17. Wrony / Crows
For some of the movies in your list I had to facepalm myself, saying "Of course!" Like this one. Supposedly the little little girl was three, but I think Infinity will be quite pleased with this regardless.

I will have to check out several of these, as they are new to me. Thanks!
The girl in Crows is very cute, thanks for supporting the suggestion! :)
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!
Nasuada

Night457 wrote:I "Quatsch und die Nasenbarbande".
It‘s indeed a very special child movie, because of the young age of the kids. It was lot of fun for me too, to watch that movie.
I think it cost lot of time to make this, because of hard regulations around filming with kids. I also like the filming style and all the crazy ideas of the young and old ones.
[Image]
Nasuada

Infinity wrote: The girl in Crows is very cute, thanks for supporting the suggestion! :)
Well, she have awsome eyes and I like her face. I spend lot of searches and time to get that movie in the past (long time before I knowing from flm).
[Image]
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   1 likes

I wanted to give a quick update and thank everybody here for wonderful suggestions, I have the majority of the ones suggested here and the girls are all super cute! :D

You're all the best, thanks. My heart is a little fuller with all the new movies that I have.
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   1 likes

Hi guys!

I thought I would give this a little bump due to new members we've had join recently, perhaps they can chime in too! If anybody has any other suggestions they can throw my way, feel free to do so! :lol:

TV shows are fine too, honestly as long as they're pretty cute, blonde and up-to five / six years old that's fine by me!

I did stumble across Ulrikke (TV Series 1986) the other day which has a pretty girl in it. Luckily with help from the awesome Night, that's now on emule too! :)
[Image]
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

Infinity wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:10 pm Hi guys!

I thought I would give this a little bump due to new members we've had join recently, perhaps they can chime in too! If anybody has any other suggestions they can throw my way, feel free to do so! :lol:

TV shows are fine too, honestly as long as they're pretty cute, blonde and up-to five / six years old that's fine by me!

I did stumble across Ulrikke (TV Series 1986) the other day which has a pretty girl in it. Luckily with help from the awesome Night, that's now on emule too! :)
Is this a child beauty thing, like looking at flowers or something (devoid of sexuality), or some other childhood thing, really no hate, I'm genuinely curious as it seems the general direction these days :idea: