Movie suggestions?

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Infinity

Re: Movie suggestions?

Post by Infinity »   1 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:47 am
Infinity wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:10 pm Hi guys!

I thought I would give this a little bump due to new members we've had join recently, perhaps they can chime in too! If anybody has any other suggestions they can throw my way, feel free to do so! :lol:

TV shows are fine too, honestly as long as they're pretty cute, blonde and up-to five / six years old that's fine by me!

I did stumble across Ulrikke (TV Series 1986) the other day which has a pretty girl in it. Luckily with help from the awesome Night, that's now on emule too! :)
Is this a child beauty thing, like looking at flowers or something (devoid of sexuality), or some other childhood thing, really no hate, I'm genuinely curious as it seems the general direction these days :idea:
Great question! For me it is a child beauty thing, other people may have different reasons this but I've always found the movies endearing, sweet and they're lovely to watch. I have pretty specific tastes in girls that I like to see in those movies but I'm pretty picky in general! At the end of the day, collecting media that has girls I like is just one of my hobbies!

My childhood wasn't awful but it could have been better however I don't wish I could be a kid or anything again, pretty okay as an adult. :)
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!
Rich_Visiting

Re: Movie suggestions?

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

Infinity wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:12 pm
Rich_Visiting wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:47 am
Infinity wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:10 pm Hi guys!

I thought I would give this a little bump due to new members we've had join recently, perhaps they can chime in too! If anybody has any other suggestions they can throw my way, feel free to do so! :lol:

TV shows are fine too, honestly as long as they're pretty cute, blonde and up-to five / six years old that's fine by me!

I did stumble across Ulrikke (TV Series 1986) the other day which has a pretty girl in it. Luckily with help from the awesome Night, that's now on emule too! :)
Is this a child beauty thing, like looking at flowers or something (devoid of sexuality), or some other childhood thing, really no hate, I'm genuinely curious as it seems the general direction these days :idea:
Great question! For me it is a child beauty thing, other people may have different reasons this but I've always found the movies endearing, sweet and they're lovely to watch. I have pretty specific tastes in girls that I like to see in those movies but I'm pretty picky in general! At the end of the day, collecting media that has girls I like is just one of my hobbies!

My childhood wasn't awful but it could have been better however I don't wish I could be a kid or anything again, pretty okay as an adult. :)
Thank you! :)