[REL] Marie Baie des Anges (1997)

Kissonline

[REL] Marie Baie des Anges (1997)

Post by Kissonline »   51 likes

[Image]
[Image]
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0143614/?ref_=ttmi_tt
Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.76 Gb]
Storyline: A random montage of disturbing images tell a story about one summer in the lives of two teenagers who somehow find love within each other, Orso and Marie. After they realize this, they run off to a hidden island off the coast of France where they can not be bothered until Orso's hunger for danger and crime become too much for him, forcing him to return to his normal life
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
I hope a kind friend can help me find a source with clearer picture quality :heart
Hope to share with everyone :D
Kissonline

Re: [REL] Marie Baie des Anges (1997)

Post by Kissonline »   0 likes

The source is reproduced from TV station with English subtitles embedded in yellow font. I would be grateful if a friend could find and share the plug-in subtitles.
Hope to share with everyone :D
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Kissonline wrote:I hope a kind friend can help me find a source with clearer picture quality ...

The source is reproduced from TV station with English subtitles embedded in yellow font. I would be grateful if a friend could find and share the plug-in subtitles.
Thanks! I am still working on getting your version.

Meanwhile, I looked around eMule, torrents and other sites for what other versions were available. It appears that Canal+ streaming MAY HAVE a version, but I can not verify it because my VPN does not have any French servers!
The CANAL VOD service is accessible to residents in mainland France, Monaco, Andorra and DROM. Do not hesitate to come back and visit us when you pass by!
NOT VERIFIED:

Code: Select all

https://en.notrecinema.com/communaute/streaming.php3?lefilm=22287
NOT VERIFIED! Interested persons with a French IP, VPN or proxy can investigate the ": dowload link (France)" and see if it is real and any good, and maybe better than kissonline's version. It looks like it may be a click-bait site; I am just not sure.

As for subtitles ... No stand-alone English subtitles that I can find. The standard sites (opensubtitles, isubtitles, subscene) have French, Italian, Dutch, Bulgarian, and Russian subtitles that could certainly be machine-translated and corrected if necessary.

So far, it looks like kissonline's version is the best currently available, and as it has hardcoded English subtitles then that is good for me.
Rajkumar

Post by Rajkumar »   0 likes

This emule link is not working, please share other option for download or watch
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   25 likes

Even with a French IP via VPN, the link that Night kindly posted no longer hosts the film.

Rajkumar, if you performed a simple search on your emule client, you would see these links:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [693.09 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb] (edit: this is indeed a vhs rip, 4:3 aspect ratio, subs included)

I have not tried to download either of these, though I am tempted. So neither link is verified, but both have sources. The 2nd link there might be a VHS rip that I've seen floating around. The interesting thing about that one is, although there are certainly higher quality rips, supposedly this VHS rip has hardcoded English subs. Once again, I don't definitively know what either of these files contain.

Usually I can find this sorta stuff on vk/ok.ru, but nothing yet.

There is a 700mb torrent on rutracker with 3 seeds:
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4948734

There's a pretty cool little music video a decent quality that's a bit enticing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTwqNYB4u8E
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Rajkumar wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:35 am This emule link is not working, please share other option for download or watch
Very few people have 20Gb RAID servers to keep all their files shared at all times. So THIS is an option: request a reshare. Like this:

"Please reshare Kissonline's emule file."

I am now resharing the file. It's that simple. There is no need to search out a different file every single time someone is interested in it. Pillowbaker was kind enough to do that, and quickly found results.
Night457 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:58 pm So far, it looks like kissonline's version is the best currently available, and as it has hardcoded English subtitles then that is good for me.
I have taken a quick look at the half dozen versions I downloaded over a year ago from emule and torrents, which I think includes what pillowbaker found. I don't see any reason to revise my opinion.
kast1j

Post by kast1j »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:07 pm Even with a French IP via VPN, the link that Night kindly posted no longer hosts the film.

Rajkumar, if you performed a simple search on your emule client, you would see these links:

Marie.Baie.des.Anges.1997.mkv

Marie Baie des Anges (fra sub eng) - 1997.avi (edit: this is indeed a vhs rip, 4:3 aspect ratio, subs included)

I have not tried to download either of these, though I am tempted. So neither link is verified, but both have sources. The 2nd link there might be a VHS rip that I've seen floating around. The interesting thing about that one is, although there are certainly higher quality rips, supposedly this VHS rip has hardcoded English subs. Once again, I don't definitively know what either of these files contain.

Usually I can find this sorta stuff on vk/ok.ru, but nothing yet.

There is a 700mb torrent on rutracker with 3 seeds:
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4948734

There's a pretty cool little music video a decent quality that's a bit enticing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTwqNYB4u8E
Can anyone help by sharing the 1.37GB link please