[REL] Il grande cocomero (1993)

starfish21

Re: [REL] Il grande cocomero (1993)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

long time no see,Idler. :D

i've never seen this,i like italian stuff,can i assume there's no subs in this?
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Hell no, I didn't find any subs for any movie of Francesca Archibugi. Strange...
No stress!
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

there seems to be italian subs available,i wonder how well they might translate to english.

edit: not well,it seems. :roll:
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I too have a very nice copy of this and the girl has lots of nice screen time that doesn't just show her natural attributes. How about more screen shots instead of just one that only highlights the naughty bits.... ;)

Post edit:
i will elaborate for clearer context. I too have a copy and can see clearly a lot of scenes that this lovely girl is in, yet you highlight only one. Could you please post more so that we can see what other context from this girl we might all enjoy this movie with. I would post some but it would not show accurately your rip. Best to post pictures from the rip posted.

Also I could not find English subs either but the story is fairly easy to follow without.
Last edited by ptguardian on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:I too have a very nice copy of this and the girl has lots of nice screen time that doesn't just show her natural attributes. How about more screen shots instead of just one that only highlights the naughty bits.... ;)
Let's make this point perfectly clear: I posted this movie in January, 2005, as a TV rip and was looking - together with Rich - for years for a version with good quality... I'm glad to learn finally that you have "a very nice copy". Please feel free to post all screen shots you like. :evil:
No stress!
ptguardian

it has nothing to do with your upgrade in fact your upgrade is very appreciated. 8-)

Not surprising you did not catch the hint or did you? Only posting a nude picture of a 13yo showing highlight of one's contribution is not our highlight here. That was the old site you think you are still at... :roll:
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

First off, many thanks for the upgrade, idler!! I love this movie!
ptguardian wrote:...Not surprising you did not catch the hint or did you?....
I'm sure idler caught the hint. He chose to ignore your 'morality nazi' statement, and point out the more important fact that you seem to have missed:

You're raining on his post, ptg.

Idler took the time to revive a great movie, [that he was responsible for bringing to FLM in the first place], with a significant upgrade and the first thing you can think of saying is; "I too have a very nice copy of this...."

As far as the content of his screen cap: Idler only posted one picture. Of all the choices of screen shots in this movie that were available to him, I think he picked the right one. In fact, I personally think her tits are rather 'nice' and not 'naughty' in the least. :) (Although I am a nudist and I'm probably biased by the the fact that I'm not offended by the sight of casual nudity on film or otherwise... :D )
ptguardian wrote:That was the old site you think you are still at...
We all know where we're at, and there was no line crossed here, idler's post was fine. Even by the ..... 'new' .... FLM standards...

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Nice! :D Is that your new year's resolution, idler? To not idle? :roll: I like it. :)
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

kev wrote: rather 'nice' and not 'naughty' in the least. :)
kev - our very own Santa Claus. :roll: :lol:
ptguardian

I missed nothing Kev, your perception is obviously different from mine and perhaps your recollection. Take me as being the Nazi if you want, you already have before and it has not changed my view. You know very well I am not letting the pedo mentality from the old site have a sequel made. :naughty

It is not hard to post a few other pictures to take context into a broader contextual view or is it?

Keep in mind this site does not draw the negative label it once did yet all the same movies are still here and new ones are being added and thanks to people like Idler also nice upgrades.

Also I edited my first reply to help clarify to the already clouded... :P

Most probably won't even realize that my rain will drive 'more' people to Idlers contribution. ;)