[REL] KÄR (2021) [TV Series]

thelost

[REL] KÄR (2021) [TV Series]

Post by thelost »   51 likes

If my marriage of Princess Leonor does not work out, Eva Jumatate will do. Not an Eva och Adam remake but plenty cute. She covers Shallow in the first ep, if your not in love by the end of it, what are you even doing here? Eva while not quite the natural talent Amy Diamond was is still very good, and for some reason works with the worst music producers in all of Scandinavia. I mean what fucking idiot cut the best part of Shallow out of the cover? Someone get this girl a real producer in a real studio. It pains me to hear her talent through a shitty cellphone mic.

[Image]
[Image]

Link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12894630/?ref_=ttmi_tt
Link: https://www.svtplay.se/kar

Complete Season 1: I will share as long as I can
Sorry for the lack of subs, I can't seem to get the rips to work on SVT.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [382.84 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [418.71 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [405.39 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [464.91 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [345.52 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [414.40 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [289.80 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [349.67 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [335.25 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [395.77 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [332.45 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [364.40 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [279.87 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [395.51 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [281.92 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [386.82 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [332.15 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [403.53 Mb]
Last edited by thelost on Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
DreamScape

Re: [REL] KÄR (2021) [TV Series]

Post by DreamScape »   3 likes

Thanks thelost! I'm not sure if your mp4s include subtitles, so I will attach the Swedish and Google-subs below
kar2020_subs.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thelost

Post by thelost »   1 likes

DreamScape wrote:Thanks thelost! I'm not sure if your mp4s include subtitles, so I will attach the Swedish and Google-subs below

kar2020_subs.zip
Thank you, I was missing the subs!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

Thank you thelost for the videos and DreamScape for the subs!
thelost wrote:Sorry for the lack of subs, I can't seem to get the rips to work on SVT.
DreamScape took care of it, so we're good! But if in future you want to get Swedish subtitles from the SVT videos that have them, you can use TVDownloader. Details:
Spoiler:

TVDownloader includes a checkbox for subtitles in addition to the video. It will download the subtitle file as a .vtt and automatically convert it to .srt when the video is done downloading. If you already have the video and just want the subs, start the download and then STOP it right after the .vtt is downloaded, during the video download. Delete the partial video and use SubtitleEdit to convert the .vtt manually to a .srt. SubtitleEdit also has an automated Google machine translation feature, if you want English or some other language instead of the Swedish.
thelost

Post by thelost »   26 likes

Night457 wrote:Thank you thelost for the videos and DreamScape for the subs!
thelost wrote:Sorry for the lack of subs, I can't seem to get the rips to work on SVT.
DreamScape took care of it, so we're good! But if in future you want to get Swedish subtitles from the SVT videos that have them, you can use TVDownloader. Details:
Spoiler:

TVDownloader includes a checkbox for subtitles in addition to the video. It will download the subtitle file as a .vtt and automatically convert it to .srt when the video is done downloading. If you already have the video and just want the subs, start the download and then STOP it right after the .vtt is downloaded, during the video download. Delete the partial video and use SubtitleEdit to convert the .vtt manually to a .srt. SubtitleEdit also has an automated Google machine translation feature, if you want English or some other language instead of the Swedish.
Thank you, I will try that next time.

If anyone prefers emule links for the subs:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [8.5 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [8.5 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [9.4 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [9.4 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [5.2 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [9.2 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [9.3 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [5.1 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [7.9 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [8.1 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.8 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.9 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.1 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.3 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.3 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.5 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.8 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [7.0 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.4 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.6 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.0 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.1 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.7 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.8 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [9.1 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [8.1 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [8.3 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [9.1 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [10.9 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [11.1 Kb]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   2 likes

Wow!! :eyecrazy

Shows how RL can really screw with your time... :wall

Kär (2020– )Episode List

I came across this series a few months ago on one of those Swedish streaming sites that has tons of series that run about 5 - 20 mins each. I've released a couple here through the years. This particular series, when I found it's page on imdb, was bare boned with no information whatsoever except for the line "A series about the first great love."

I thought this show was sweet and very down-to-earth in a realistic sort of way. I zipped through all 18 episodes and was left wanting more.

Determined that this series should get better recognition than it was getting, as a bona fide member of imdb, I set out to add more information to the page. It took me three days of capping each episode and a LOT of translating the synopsis's on the streaming site from Swedish to English, tweaking the grammar here and there to make it sound right [from an English speaking person's pov :roll: ].

Then I went through each of the pix from each of the episodes and chose one to edit and impose S_, E_ for each corresponding episode. Once I had everything set up I began submitting each photo and synopsis for approval by the imdb gods-that-be.. For some reason, they didn't accept my photo submissions for episode 3 and episode 12.. :think

I also could not add the names of other actors/actress's that were not already listed somewhere on imdb. :(

But overall, I thought I did a pretty good job helping out with an unknown Swedish series that had virtually no information on it's imdb page. My little contribution to the world.. :lol

Anyway, all this to say I was going to come and post it here, but somehow RL got in the way and I completely forgot about this series until JUST NOW.. :shock:

Not to take anything away from thelost as this series NEEDS to be here at FLM; so I appreciate you posting it. Many, MANY thanks!! :heart

kev.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Thanks for the fantastic and encouraging review, kev! I look forward to downloading this and adding it to my Swedish TV watchnextlist once I get home. I love the way everyone's described it so far, as a down-to-earth first love show. Thanks to DreamScape for the subs and thelost for the share!!
chehab99

Post by chehab99 »   0 likes

nce