Did everybody just MISS Agnes Bruckner?

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
Sully23

Re: Did everybody just MISS Agnes Bruckner?

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote: Also, in Murder by Numbers, the male actor is 21, and she's 15. I remember an interview with Natalie Portman, explaining why she didn't do the Julliete part in "Romeo+Julliette", she said that she was 14 at the time, and she and/or her parents didn't think it was a good plan to do scenes with Leo Dicaprio who was 21 at the time. Even though I think that is a pity, I can understand that. ==> again, point for me because Murder by Numbers is the exception. ;) :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:
https://sensitivecontent.info/movie.php?id=17799
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

You deem this Hollywood mainstream?
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I already explained to you they are not mainstream Hollywood some have used the studios for a distribution but nothing more, a sex scene between teenagers the closest thing is between Romeo et Juliet (not to be confused with Leo Dicaprio) and Moonlight 2002.

Huff may be 1×02, strangely, it's the only episode I can't find and I can't identify the actress.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:18 pm I can't think of another mainstream Hollywood movie where the actress was actually not even 16 during such a scene.
We often lose sight of the fact that it takes time to release a film after the shooting has completed. A lot of post production, and then picking a suitable release date. An actress might be legal when the film is released but underage during shooting. Eg. Olivia Hussey was 15 when Romeo and Juliet was filmed - and we got to see a quick glimpse of her boobies. :oops:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063518
At age 15, when most young women are nurturing dreams of romance, Olivia Hussey was giving life to Juliet in Franco Zeffirelli's Romeo and Juliet (1968). Her performance in one of the most celebrated roles ever written in the English language won her the Golden Globe and two successive Best Actor Donatello Awards (Italy's Oscar equivalent), an incredible achievement for an actress in only her third film.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

We often lose sight of the fact that it takes time to release a film after the shooting has completed.
I am keenly aware of this fact.
The biggest difference between principal photography and release, AFAIK, is with El sueño de Tánger (1991) with the incomparable Maribel Verdú....Six years...
As to Zefferili, I simply forgot about that one. It might be the only other mainstream movie where an underage girl did a sex scene in the nude, and, since it IS Shakespeare, it's of a whole different category than a simple, boilerplate, run-of-the-mill, average-ish movie like "Murder by Numbers". There are a bunch of arthouse European movies, which are of a higher quality than Hollywood mainstream, but not the same as them.
The jump to the cinema would come from the hand of Ricardo Franco and «El Sueño de Tánger». Maribel was only 14 years old and was already facing her first nude and her first sex scene: «Not only was she a virgin, but she hadn't had a boyfriend. I've done it all before in the cinema than in life ». "I made love in the cinema long before I really did it," she said, "Ricardo Franco taught me. Imagine Ricardo, with how small he was, climbed on top of a huge Fabio Testi, telling me how he had to move me ». Testi, by the way, "was not exactly a gentleman."
(https://www.lne.es/sociedad-cultura/201 ... 06632.html)

On January 16, 1986, the newspaper El Pais published an article where he gave an account of the financial problems of the film: «Nevertheless, the filming of the film concluded in August in Madrid. In the last days of filming, with the economic problem without solve, the spirits warm up ... ››. The movie was seized and it took five years to release. It was also the newspaper El Pais that picked up his premiere on May 24, 1991: «He was born as a dream of adventures in Morocco, but it became, due to financial problems from the producer, in a real nightmare today, call it a miracle or screen quota is finally over. El Sueño de Tánger, directed by Ricardo Franco and produced by Carlos Escobedo in 1985, ceases to be a damn movie and today comes to theaters in Spain ... ››.
(from the book "Maribel Verdú" - Nuria Vidal - https://books.google.it/books?id=95469dBdeoIC)
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes