[REL] The Sower (2016)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] The Sower (2016)

Post by ghost »   34 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6583316/
After the Great Earthquake in Northeastern Japan, Mitsuo is sent to a mental hospital from the strain of grief from working to clear out the debris of the disaster. When he is released 3 years later, he feels a moment of happiness as he is welcomed back by his brother Yuta, his wife Yoko, their first daughter Chie, and their second daughter Itsuki, who has down syndrome.The next day, Chie wishes to go to the amusement park, and Mitsuo takes Chie and Itsuki there. But these happy moments don't last long, and the incident happens at the park. Chie dropped Itsuki on the concrete when Mitsuo took his eyes off of them. Yoko cannot accept Itsuki's death, madly questions Chie and Mitsuo. In this pressure, Chie lies that "Uncle Mitsuo dropped Itsuki." Yoko goes through a mental breakdown from the shock. Becoming full with regret day by day, Yoko accuses Yuta and questions if he felt relieved that Itsuki died. Hearing this fight between her parents, Chie's heart was also slowly being teared apart. Not being able to bear the agony, Chie confess the truth to her mother. However, she tells Chie that "You can't tell this to anyone." Mitsuo was still in deep distress, when he sees a dead sunflower by chance. Like his actions were led by something indescribable, he takes out the seeds and starts to plant them as if he were praying. Seeing her uncle's actions, Chie's emotions are deeply moved and she finally confesses to her father that she was the one who dropped her sister.
[Image]
[Image]

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFaCp2lwdlc

With hardcoded English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.54 Gb]
David32441

Re: [REL] The Sower (2016)

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

It sounds like there's slight spoilers in that description! Like it summarises the whole plot from start to finish!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

This will be another movie I have to wait 6 weeks to watch so I have a chance to forget the "slight spoilers." :icon_old
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

The only spoiler is if it has sensitive content.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

David32441 wrote:It sounds like there's slight spoilers in that description! Like it summarises the whole plot from start to finish!
Lucky me ;) I didn't read it completely.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I don't watch trailers, so it makes perfect sense to me that others don't read synopses!