A little hello from LIMBO

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ARTHORIUS

A little hello from LIMBO

Post by ARTHORIUS »   7 likes

Hi guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys how are you all?
I'm fine...damn the things i want to say are lot but as always my time is limited...
Life's changed i got 3 girls, the time to spent here was near 0 and my wife don't "share" my same interests :( i've must do modificate my life for hidden secrets.
the only moments i can look or write to friends is when she's out (nearly never) or when i am in toilet :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope you're well and keep the good works ever.
Special hi to Debaser Ghost Kev my first 3 friend here.
Hope to see you again another time and if i'll have time i tell my story now.
CYA ;)
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
ghost
Site Admin

Re: A little hello from LIMBO

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Hey Art!!!! Very nice to see you again :icon_1dancingban I'm glad that you're fine!

So, welcome to family life... I guess, this is real life :?
..Maybe in the future you will have more time again for our little forum...
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Hey art!!!!! How are you ?
I hope you return to see some reply to your 'HELLO' !!!

We miss you because:
1. your funny remarks
2. your excellent recommendations
3. the way you turn english into italian :bigups

come back soon man!

greetings, popdrome

Don't go quietly into the night.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Welcome back, ART. :D
Real life trumps everything else. I too am finding it difficult to spend as much time here as I would like.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Hello Mr. Arthorious. I am pretty new here and I feel like I'm the little kid asking all the big kids if they can come out and play with me. :mrgreen:
ARTHORIUS wrote:the time to spent here was near 0 and my wife don't "share" my same interests :( i've must do modificate my life for hidden secrets.
I can definitely RELATE TO THIS!

Hope you're able to hang about more often.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

Nice to see, you made it ART 8-) It's easy to acclimatise to life; to what in the past you could only have dreamt of, take no risks and appreciate it :thumbsup
pistachio

Post by pistachio »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote: Life's changed i got 3 girls, the time to spent here was near 0 and my wife don't "share" my same interests :( i've must do modificate my life for hidden secrets.
I'm sure a lot of people here would give their left testicle to be in your shoes (until they actually are, then they're in for a migraine).

Cherish them. <3
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Hi guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys how are you all?
I'm fine...damn the things i want to say are lot but as always my time is limited...
Life's changed i got 3 girls, the time to spent here was near 0 and my wife don't "share" my same interests :( i've must do modificate my life for hidden secrets.
the only moments i can look or write to friends is when she's out (nearly never) or when i am in toilet :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope you're well and keep the good works ever.
Special hi to Debaser Ghost Kev my first 3 friend here.
CYA ;)
She's going to wonder why your in the bathroom so long :D Welcome back.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:37 am Hi guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys how are you all?
I'm fine...Special hi to Debaser Ghost Kev my first 3 friend here.
CYA ;)
Great to see you're live and kicking! You had us all a tad worried.. :shock: You've been missed... :bigups

No needs to explain yourself; we all understand RL.. :think It's just good to know you're ok and doing well. Congrats with the family; stay safe and stay healthy!

Pop in when you can. :thumbsup

kev.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:37 am and my wife don't "share" my same interests :( i've must do modificate my life for hidden secrets. ;)
So.... does your wife know about your interests (and what FLM is all about), but doesn't share them, or does she not know about them at all, in which case, she CAN'T share them???? A little unclear to me, sorry.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]