[REL] Bomi's Room: (2014)

petra

[REL] Bomi's Room: (2014)

Post by petra »   19 likes

No info at IMDB

https://mydramalist.com/10322-bomis-room

Bomi is 12 years old. She wants her own room so badly. Her sister, Eonju, whom she shares the room with keeps sneaking a look at her diary. She studied really hard to get first place as her mom promised to get her own room if she did but her mom keeps denying the promise. So Bomi decides to marry her sister off! She finds out that the manager of a construction company likes her sister and does her best to help him. The manager ends up winning her heart and proposes to Eonju. But she refuses his proposal. Bomi gets curious and tries to find out why she doesn't want to get married.

The girl, Ahn Seo Hyun, who played Bo Mi was the main star in Okja and also played a good role in Monster (2014) which has a few gory violent scenes in it

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [216.84 Mb]

Small file size but good quality.
Last edited by petra on Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
jpf

Re: [REL] Bomi's Room: (2014)

Post by jpf »   0 likes

Can I have a reshare of this? Thanks!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Yes! Reshared. Thank you petra!

Bomi's Room (2014)

Also streaming here with hardcoded English subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCbkP7YRUt0
jpf

Post by jpf »   0 likes

Thanks! Downloading now.
Night457 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:17 pm Also streaming here with hardcoded English subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCbkP7YRUt0
I started watching it on YT but the English hardsubs + the underlying Japanese (?) hardsubs were too annoying. I'm used to position the subs below the image (Override placement Vertical 110%) so not to interfere with the image. This also makes them more readable. That's why I asked for a reshare.

Ooops! I thought Petra's file had softsubs... Anyway, its hardsubs are a lot less annoying than those on YT.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I also like softsubs when possible, but more for the purposes of editing rather than placement. But I thought petra's file and the YouTube video were the same.

Now that I look closely, I see that there is one scene at the beginning where the English hardcoded subtitles are boxed to block out the Korean opening credits that are underneath. Once the credits are over, it is just regular hardcoded English subs on a plain video background. You should have just waited a minute!

:lol:
jpf

Post by jpf »   0 likes

Ooops! You're right, I should have waited. I skipped forward a little. I may have seen some artifact that I didn't like, but I can't remember what was it.