[REL] Savages (1972)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Savages (1972)

Post by ghost »   1 likes

mimzy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:02 pm Thanks! Seems to be impossible to download from Zippyshare, though. Maybe if you have a good ad blocker...
I had no problems with zippyshare. Just loaded the links in JDownloader2 and started the download. What was your problem and why a blocker?
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   0 likes

JDownloader could be another option. Going to the page and clicking the "Download" button only seems to open ad popups. I didn't try hard, because I have the file from eMule anyway. I was just curious about Zippyshare, because it seems to be used a lot here.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Yeah. Zippy can be annoying when you use it in your web browser. I always use JDownloader2. I just copy the links and that's all.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   1 likes

ghost wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:46 pm
mimzy wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:02 pm Thanks! Seems to be impossible to download from Zippyshare, though. Maybe if you have a good ad blocker...
I had no problems with zippyshare. Just loaded the links in JDownloader2 and started the download. What was your problem and why a blocker?
Ghost, will you do a enhance on this? WIll save me downloading the 8gb and attempting my own :) Yours always turn out better anyway!
ghost
Site Admin

Ghost, will you do a enhance on this?
I'm sorry, no. I'm not interested in this movie.

But why is it not in the Off-Topic forum? I can't hardly see any children.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:21 pm But why is it not in the Off-Topic forum? I can't hardly see any children.
That is exactly what I said in my first post (in big red letters) -- but then there were further posts speaking up in support of it and showing interest. I was like "OK, dudes whatever. If you want it I got it." I still have not watched it again since my sole viewing 18 years ago, so I can not say for certain either way.

Your advice to use Jdownloader for Zippyshare is exactly how I have always retrieved such files. I can not imagine downloading ANY multipart RAR without it. However, just for fun I tried a single part using the direct link without any downloading software. In Chrome with the uBlock Origin extension there were NO ADS AT ALL. The download was also, uh, "zippy". But I would not care to do that 15 times when I can simply copy-paste all the links into Jdownloader.

I would not want to do any online browsing without adblockers. I would rather quit using computers instead.
ghost
Site Admin

"OK, dudes whatever. If you want it I got it."
Hmm not whatever, but let's stay the thread where it is.
I can not imagine downloading ANY multipart RAR without it.
Me neither. It's just the simpliest way to download multible files. Just copy all of them together and they're queued.
In Chrome with the uBlock Origin extension there were NO ADS AT ALL.
It's the same on my side. Only using Adblock Plus and Privacy Batcher.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

There have been a few times when I have been very quick to declare something Off-Topic. I might have been too hasty. If there is something that I am not sure about, I am trying to force myself to give others a chance to speak up in defense of a movie first. If someone does, then I am probably going to be satisfied with that. That's what happened for me here.

Privacy BATCHER or BADGER? "Batcher" gives almost no search results, as if Google is trying to wipe out evidence of it having ever existed, so I am not sure what it is or WHERE it is. "Badger" looks interesting, with tons of search results.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Privacy BATCHER or BADGER?
AHHHH!!! Badger of course :oops: :oops: :oops:
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:06 pm I would not want to do any online browsing without adblockers. I would rather quit using computers instead.
I guess I've been spoiled by you guys. Why do any online browsing when I can download everything via eMule :oops:

Seriously, the other night I went to youtube to listen some Miles Davis and I can guarantee that I won't buy the product after seeing the ad 10+ times in half an hour :wall

I will check out uBlock Origin next time, thanks!