[REL] Was ist bloß mit meinen Männern los? / What's Up with the Men in My Life? (2002)

DreamScape

[REL] Was ist bloß mit meinen Männern los? / What's Up with the Men in My Life? (2002)

Post by DreamScape »   27 likes

I wanted to share this film here because I created the subtitle using closedcaptioncreator.com mentioned by ghost. I was also inspired by David32441's translation of Les inséparables (2001). This is a boy film, Sidonie only has a minor role.

Was ist bloß mit meinen Männern los?
What's Up with the Men in My Life?

[Image]
The 12-year-old Fridolin Sternberg is looking for answers to the reasons for his parents' divorce.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295823/

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.26 Gb]
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Was ist bloß mit meinen Männern los? / What's Up with the Men in My Life? (2002)

Post by ghost »   1 likes

You did a great job with the subtitles! :thumbsup Thank you.
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Was ist bloß mit meinen Männern los? / What's Up with the Men in My Life? (2002)

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Thanks for the fansubs, DreamScape! I appreciate how much time had to go into these!
jasifrank

Post by jasifrank »   0 likes

what could I do, if I want to download movie,but the link is dead, should I ask somewhere, or should I wait, or what?
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   1 likes

jasifrank wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:59 am what could I do, if I want to download movie,but the link is dead, should I ask somewhere, or should I wait, or what?
What you did is fine. I added the movie back to my share folder.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

jasifrank wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:59 am...
DreamScape is correct. If you ask for a reshare in a post, most everyone is sure to see it. I have also put the file back in my shared folder.

Another way you can do it is to select (✓) the box next to the ed2k link, and then click the button that says "Request selected files".
Request selected files.jpg
Doing it that way does depend on members checking the "Requested files" link at the top of the page to see what they can share. I am someone who does that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.