Cover Me In Sunshine

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
ghost
Site Admin

Cover Me In Sunshine

Post by ghost »   2 likes

You probably all know Pink's lovely daughter Willow:

This is more my kind of music:

ghost
Site Admin

Re: Cover Me In Sunshine

Post by ghost »   0 likes

His name is Leo Moracchioli - a totally crazy guy from Norway who does the best cover songs in the fuckin' whole world. They sound 10 x better than the orignals. You really should check his Youtube channel, if you're in Metal music.

Here's another video he did with his daughter:
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

It's been great seeing what some of the members enjoy music-wise here. I loved how you introduced Leo with that follow-up!

So, I think I've heard of an artist known as Pink, but never really knew about them. And of course I knew nothing about Willow, who is quite the cute kid in that video.

But despite my love for metal, I had never heard of Leo before, and he totally rocks! Looking at his catalogue of covers, he's got sooo many. I listened to a couple, he really NAILED Leave Me Alone. Makes me wish he might consider covering a few more metal songs.

Sadly I don't have much relevant to FLM to suggest for the music category. I been listening to Zoe slaying Slipknot sometimes when I need a pick me up. ;)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

After thinking about it again, I'd say this song isn't soo bad... and his daughter seems to like it too. :mrgreen: