Kissonline

[REL] La cour (2022)

Post by Kissonline »   30 likes

[Image]
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt22216888/?ref_=tt_mv_close
https://www.crew-united.com/fr/La-Cour__286594.html
https://www.arte.tv/fr/videos/103487-000-A/la-cour/
Storyline: The roughness of childhood
In her first feature film for Arte, the director Hafsia Herzi (you should get a love, a good mother) recorded the daily life of a fifth grader. Their conflict became more and more fierce, and they were affected by the group. Finally, they endangered their lives in school travel. Like these students, the cruelty they can endure and the pain caused by their attitude are positive. Clotilde Courau, the headmaster of the school, was overwhelmed by what she called "children's quarrels". Although housekeepers became more and more worried, including the parents of Anya explained by Jeremy Lakht and Lizzie Brocher é, she played down this point. In the context of realism cherished by Hafsia Herzi, the great natural children camped these teenage boys and girls. They hated each other, but longed for each other. Around this Microsoft company, there is a camera that will never leave Lucy Loste Berset's face. Her impressive charm and maturity. However, the rebel will succumb to the charm of a football player. So betray your camp or experience your first love story? Djanis Bouzyani's refreshing comic performance in The Monitor intersperses the drama children are experiencing. A bittersweet novel about rudeness and childhood happiness.
[Image]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.45 Gb]
Request a subtitle file in English or French, thanks!
Hope to share with everyone :D
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] La cour (2022)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for the movie, Kissonline. This one looks pretty interesting. The storyline write-up above reads a little odd, here's the one from imbd (myself, I stopped reading halfway through to keep it unspoiled):
Sun, sea, homeschooling, Australia: That has been the life of ten-year-old Anya so far. But now, after years of traveling, her parents have decided to return to their native France, and Anya has to attend a public school for the first time in her life. But normal everyday school life quickly causes problems for the newcomer in the class. On the very first day, she gets a shot on the head with a soccer ball. When no one wants to apologize for this, a violent argument immediately ensues. So she messed it up with the soccer boys right from the start. Anya becomes an outsider, which doesn't even really bother her. But Zoé, Nils and Jade, who are neither among the girls who jump rope, nor among the soccer players, nor among the card players, take care of her. A new clique of friends is formed. But the pretty outsider would prefer to be friends with Nathan, the school director's son. But he gives her the cold shoulder because it wouldn't be cool to be interested in girls in front of his buddies. Meanwhile, the girls hatch a plan to win their place in the schoolyard. Under the eyes of the excessively overwhelmed teachers, a real fight ensues between the students and the class is soon strictly divided into genders. Now it's girls against boys. But how far can a dispute between children go?
Looks very interesting, and it feels like it came out of nowhere. Thanks again.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   2 likes

Thanks, Kissonline!!

At least arte has German subtitles. I made a quick machine translation into English:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   2 likes

...and they have french subtitles too:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   44 likes

TV-logo removed and upscaled to 1080p:
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.83 Gb]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thank you ghost for the upscale and subs! And thank you once again to Kissonline, I also appreciate your REL.
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   2 likes

Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Seems like there are new subs available for this one. They don't appear to be machine translated, though the ones provided here by ghost are quite decent, and contain a few lines skipped over by the professional subs.

https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... la-cour-en

Edit:

New youtube link to replace the one above me. Says its 1080p, but looks like an upscale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H42lvMW8vSg