Vote for FLM Movie of the year 2022 - I got an Idea

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.

Voting Idea

Poll ended at Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:28 pm

I choose the red pill... Yes I'm like the idea
100%
I choose the blue pill... There is nothing to change here
No votes
I lose my pill... Damn, I have no idea what I prefer
No votes

Total votes: 5
Nasuada

Vote for FLM Movie of the year 2022 - I got an Idea

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

Hello my special movie freaks...

I visit the page today and got a quick idea and would share it with you to see, if you like it to...

Every year we get some new fresh stuff but it can always happen that we missing the real good ones. Especially on FLM we get so much releases of the special movies.

So my idea is, to let us collect our personal fav. movie from the actual year (so the movie must be a release date in 2022 for example) of each person who like to submit one.
After some weeks we collect the submissions and create a final voting. In the last step we got a winner (like "the golden FLM Movie" :lol: ) and the second one can be get a silver one for example. The submissions of movies can be public or "anonym".
The winning movie(s) getting a special place on the board (sadly there is no way to make a big screening together).

If you like that Idea or if you have own stuff in your mind around that, let me know.
Last edited by Nasuada on Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Image]
Sully23

Re: Vote for FLM Movie of the year 2022 - I got an Idea

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

A nice idea.
I don't have many in mind but I would apply for EAMI https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... hp?t=14081, I know I'm not a good critic but this one seemed special to me.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

What a great way to discover recommendations from the fellow membership here! I'll have to watch more movies to make a selection! :P

Just a question for clarification, Nasuada. I am assuming your intention is to vote on only FLM-related movies from this year, is that correct? I am not against any ideas, I just want to make sure I understand the rules. :D
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:09 am What a great way to discover recommendations from the fellow membership here! I'll have to watch more movies to make a selection! :P

Just a question for clarification, Nasuada. I am assuming your intention is to vote on only FLM-related movies from this year, is that correct? I am not against any ideas, I just want to make sure I understand the rules. :D
Well... The movie need to be child related and I think FLM is a good source for that. So if you know other child related movie sources, we can talk about. It's still an Idea at this point :-)
[Image]
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   0 likes

Nasuada

mimzy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:42 am [REL] An Cailín Ciúin (2022) [Ireland]
This is not the Voting now... Just the Idea t talk about... So if you like it, let me know...
[Image]
Nasuada

Little Update...

I decide to open a poll to simply select an option if you like the idea or not... Or if you can't decide (be a neutral person).

So jump to the first post and make your vote.

Voting will end in 14 days.
[Image]
pistachio

Post by pistachio »   1 likes

Not a bad idea.

Personally I haven't seen many from this past year. I know there are a lot, but I go by interests and not necessarily what's new.

There are some who watch things as they're released though, and it wouldn't hurt to have a sort of catalogue for new things the rest of us might have overlooked.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

Well... To also watch older movies are not a bad thing but this is a new step and with the time we got, hopefully, every year a new vote for the best movie.

But I will keep your idea in my mind, because there can be also a vote for a "classical movie".
[Image]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

I think this may provide a bit of activity here, along with incentivizing folk like myself, who have a tendency to collect and forget, to actually sit down a watch a few things that some other members happen to be watching. I've already started looking at some nice 2022 options to watch. Hope you follow through with your project, Nasuada.