[REL] Un été d'orages (1989) AKA Stormy Summer

Kissonline

[REL] Un été d'orages (1989) AKA Stormy Summer

Post by Kissonline »   67 likes

[Image]
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139684/?ref_=tt_mv_close
Every year, the whole gather in the French region of Auvergne's home. During this 1944 summer, Louis falls in love with his cousin Laurence. The arrival of a British skydiver, Jack, will completely upset Laurence. Louis, jealous like crazy, will betray the skydiver who will die in front of his eyes. But his cousin François-Xavier has also seen what happened.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.68 Gb]
[Image]
It was once a rare adolescent film with no source on the Internet. Thank you very much for sjostrom27's selfless dedication in KG! Until today, I still can't find the source download channel of the film on our public Internet. I hope you can find more such rare adolescent films and TV works! :angel :angel :angel
Hope to share with everyone :D
flmwayne

Re: [REL] Un ete d'orages (1989)

Post by flmwayne »   0 likes

Kissonline, thank you so much for your discovery of this hidden gem! Though Judith Godrèche might be a bit old in this film, imho every film of her is worth watching.
Unfortunately there seems to be no source available for the file you're sharing. Behind a firewall or the like?
Kissonline

Post by Kissonline »   0 likes

flmwayne wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:10 am Kissonline, thank you so much for your discovery of this hidden gem! Though Judith Godrèche might be a bit old in this film, imho every film of her is worth watching.
Unfortunately there seems to be no source available for the file you're sharing. Behind a firewall or the like?
Hello, yes. Because I am LOWID, the files I share usually need to wait one or two days to successfully connect to the available source. I am sorry for this, and hope you can understand.
jezevex

Re: [REL] Un été d'orages (1989) AKA Stormy Summer

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Kissonline, try to check this pls - or to RELease it again with another hash... Still no sources for 6 days...

BTW, who is Sjostrom27, and what is KG? - if it isn't a secret... The nickname sounds Swedish or Scandinavian in general, and we have some "aged" REQuests from this country/area that he maybe could solve... Thx, J.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

jezevex wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:17 amwhat is KG?
DreamScape says that KG is Karagarga: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karagarga

I am afraid I don't have any of Kissonline's file for this one either. The best alternate source I have managed is this stream with extremely low volume: https://ok.ru/video/3610086803978

Yes Kissonline, if you could check and repost an ed2k hash if different that would be lovely.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Kissonline wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:18 amHello, yes. Because I am LOWID, the files I share usually need to wait one or two days to successfully connect to the available source. I am sorry for this, and hope you can understand.

I still have no sources. You might want to consider getting around the firewall by uploading to MEGA, uloz, or some other file hosting service. We could download it from there and put it in our shared folders. Several members download at very high speed and the file would get spread around quickly.

Are you unable to access the router where you are to do port forwarding?
Kissonline

deadman wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:21 pm
Kissonline wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:18 amHello, yes. Because I am LOWID, the files I share usually need to wait one or two days to successfully connect to the available source. I am sorry for this, and hope you can understand.

I still have no sources. You might want to consider getting around the firewall by uploading to MEGA, uloz, or some other file hosting service. We could download it from there and put it in our shared folders. Several members download at very high speed and the file would get spread around quickly.

Are you unable to access the router where you are to do port forwarding?
Hello, there are sources now. Because of my LOWID, sharing resources can sometimes be delayed for about a week to successfully connect to my sources. I can only say sorry for this. I hope you can have more patience for rare movies. Thank you. :blush
Kissonline

Night457 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:36 pm
jezevex wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:17 amwhat is KG?
DreamScape says that KG is Karagarga: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karagarga

I am afraid I don't have any of Kissonline's file for this one either. The best alternate source I have managed is this stream with extremely low volume: https://ok.ru/video/3610086803978

Yes Kissonline, if you could check and repost an ed2k hash if different that would be lovely.
Yes, Night457! KG is one of the best private seed websites I have visited! Because there are so many rare film and television resources in this website that people can explore them! Moreover, most rare film public networks have no resource outflow, and most people cannot find its download channel, which is certain. :lol:
[Image]
Kissonline

jezevex wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:17 am Kissonline, try to check this pls - or to RELease it again with another hash... Still no sources for 6 days...

BTW, who is Sjostrom27, and what is KG? - if it isn't a secret... The nickname sounds Swedish or Scandinavian in general, and we have some "aged" REQuests from this country/area that he maybe could solve... Thx, J.
Hello, jezevex, my source has started to work. Your patience is worth everything! I have uploaded the screenshot of the private seed I downloaded in KG to the forum. If you and other friends need rare film and television resources on the site, I can unselfishly share them and publish them to the forum for everyone to enjoy! :heart
[Image]
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Thank you, it woooorks! For a start, have a look at my "Most-wanted" list (link is bellow)... If some of these movies are available on KG, share them here, please. If not, there are many other REQuests in our forum that need to be solved as well... Thx, Jez.

https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... f=3&t=9470