Unethical? Or not? (poll! please vote)

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.

(Un) ethical?

Only the girls portrayal is unethical and the complainer is genuine
12%
Only the girls portrayal is is unethical. I suspect the complainer is nót genuine
No votes
The girls portrayal is also ethical. I think the complainer is genuine
No votes
The girls portrayal is also ethical. I suspect the complainer is nót genuine
No votes
Whole photo is unethical and the complainer is genuine
No votes
Whole photo is unethical. I suspect the complainer is nót genuine
No votes
Whole photo is ethical. I think the complainer is genuine
29%
Whole photo is ethical. I suspect the complainer is nót genuine
47%
Haven't got the foggiest, keine blasse schimmer
No votes
I deeply do NOT care about this one way or the other.
12%

Total votes: 17
Triela

Unethical? Or not? (poll! please vote)

Post by Triela »   0 likes

https://davidahmuty.wordpress.com/2012/ ... thical-ad/

Please visit this link. It's a little old, but I think it's kind of interesting, still. Do you agree with the blogger that the ad is unethical?

One can argue that any half nude kid is unethical (I guess which half ... does too matter: top or bottom?)
One can also argue that if one thinks about sex when seeing nude upper torso's of 7 year olds, like at the pool side and the beach, the problem is with the viewer, not the photo.
The somewhat odd thing is that if they think it's so unethical, why republish the photo in .... not-low quality?? Is this perhaps a scam, concern trolling, or do you think its a genuine complaint?

[Image]
Sully23

Re: Unethical? Or not? (poll! please vote)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

It looks like Deja Vu
I had already commented about going topless, unless you are in the puberty stage, the photo would be immoral, although there are feminists who fight for the right to be topless because men can and women can't? They have my full support.
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   1 likes

Sully23 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:40 pm It looks like Deja Vu
They have my full support.
Me too, toplessness for females of all ages.....as long as they're not too old and saggy ;) :lol:
I drink therefore I am
Sully23

Do you know what I really think???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that this campaign would be a success if they used black ribbons or emojis instead. :) :) :) :)
[Image]

8-) 8-) 8-)
[Image]
NRJ

Post by NRJ »   2 likes

I hate censorship. I am an naturist and don't see child nudity (either partial, like bare torso, in just panties) or fully. Kids love to be naked and it is heathy for any age. I have no idea why people are so against something that is so natural. In the Victorian age (known for being more modest, they allow more nudity than we do now.
Sully23

NRJ wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:33 pm I hate censorship. I am an naturist and don't see child nudity (either partial, like bare torso, in just panties) or fully. Kids love to be naked and it is heathy for any age. I have no idea why people are so against something that is so natural. In the Victorian age (known for being more modest, they allow more nudity than we do now.
I totally agree. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

I believe the only cause of this type of prohibition is the monsters that look for the children, that is what promotes this evil, according to the 'censors'.
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

NRJ wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:33 pm I hate censorship. I am an naturist and don't see child nudity (either partial, like bare torso, in just panties) or fully. Kids love to be naked and it is heathy for any age. I have no idea why people are so against something that is so natural. In the Victorian age (known for being more modest, they allow more nudity than we do now.
It seems to be America that has an issue with nudity, I've heard stories of people calling child services because they've seen kids playing in their yard/garden naked. :shock:
I drink therefore I am
NRJ

Post by NRJ »   1 likes

It is not just in America it's in some parts of Europe in some degree and Australia/New Zealand, though it probably started in America and spread like a decease.
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   1 likes

NRJ here in the UK kids still play topless or naked in their back yard and sometimes on the beach or paddling pools or fountains in the summer, and people say the UK is just as bad as the US, yeah it doesn't happen as much as in the past, but if a British person sees their neighbours kids playing naked, most probably wouldn't phone the police or child services, just because a child is naked doesn't mean they're a victim of abuse, we see things in context.
I drink therefore I am
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.