[REL] Victoria (2020)

petra

[REL] Victoria (2020)

Post by petra »   26 likes

I did a search to see if this was already posted but couldn't find it.

Lovely movie with a sweet girl. I still cannot believe how old this girl , Vitaliya Kornienko, is

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12765534/? ... a%25202020

Kirill is nearing forty, and he has always managed to avoid any kind of obligations in life. He has never been married, he has no children, he had once won the European championship of mixed wrestling but he is not interested in victory anymore, only going to the ring to earn money. Today is no different from yesterday; disposable dishes at home, disposable women, never a thought about the future. One morning, however, Kirill meets in his kitchen a five-year-old Victoria, daughter of one of his one-night stands. The girl tells him that he is now her father and she will live with him because her mother left her with him. Finding out who the girl is, where she is from and whether she is his daughter, Kirill gradually starts taking care of the girl, feeling responsible to her and finally becomes a grown-up himself - to fight and win.

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.10 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [55.7 Kb]

[Image]

[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Victoria (2020)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thank you petra! This looks to be a sentimental movie, which I like.
petra wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:09 amI still cannot believe how old this girl , Vitaliya Kornienko, is
Spoiler:

She was 10 playing 5? I guess she was a petite little thing. And I see that she has an adult-level acting career. Wow.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I thought Luce Rodriguez was the only one playing a younger character.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I'm curious... Thanks, petra.
deadman

Post by deadman »   26 likes

I believe this is one of those movies that spent some time in development hell between filming and release. Vitaliya Kornienko was born on May 18, 2010 (she turns 13 next week). She must've been close to her character's age when the movie was filmed though.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image] [Image]

The top two pictures are screengrabs from the movie. The bottom two are from her Instagram account, posted in 2019 when she was 9 years old. Clearly filming didn't take place around that time.

Here's a 1080p web-dl upgrade. I also found some good English subtitles for a different version that only had to be timeshifted to fit this one perfectly. It's a very sweet story. You'll like it.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.06 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [59.1 Kb]

Thank you for calling our attention to this film, petra. I wouldn't have known to go looking for it otherwise!
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

And thank YOU for the upgrade and adjusted subs, deadman. And thanks for letting us know how you liked it. Looks good, I can put this one on my watchlist now!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Here's a 1080p web-dl upgrade.
Thanks, deadman. I was going to rent it from Amazon Prime Video US.