[REL] Кукольник / Kukolnik (2023)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Кукольник / Kukolnik (2023)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:42 ama little processor heavy
3 tries and crashes with errors is enough for me, I know when to quit. I am sure I did something wrong.

Direct-download source for the torrent file I am eMuling:
https://ulozto.net/file/3ynQK2f46gZM/ku ... Olqmp3BN==
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:32 pm
pillowbaker wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:42 ama little processor heavy
3 tries and crashes with errors is enough for me, I know when to quit. I am sure I did something wrong.
Did you try running it on Google's server?
Night457
Global Moderator

No, that version I did not try, but thanks. I don't think I trust any software that requires me to log in with my personal account AND accesses via Internet the files on my computer. Google does not need to know what movies I am watching!

Now, if only I had set up a bunch of fake Gmail accounts back in the good old days before they required a phone number.

But ... I doubt the processing ability via my Internet connection would exceed that of the computer itself.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Ok, the first attempt was still a bit substandard, but still yielded passable results in many areas. I cleaned up and re-timed about the first first 9 and a half minutes.

[edit: I accidentally deleted the images. see further below for more.]

Like I said, it is pretty rough in most places. Might get you by. I'll try another pass through after trying a couple of tricks with Davinci Resolve, a program that ghost mentioned one time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pillowbaker on Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Like I said, it is pretty rough in most places. Might get you by. I'll try another pass through after trying a couple of tricks with Davinci Resolve, a program that ghost mentioned one time.
Thanks a lot for making the subtitles, pillowbaker. Yes, transcribing und translating from Russian doesn't work very well with Whipser. I also ran several passes with Russian movies and I was lucky, that I know someone from Russia who helped me out a bit.

I think voice isolation only works with the Studio version of Davinci Resolve, which isn't for free.
Night457
Global Moderator

Thank you pillowbaker! I downloaded and will look at your subs, although it would not surprise me if you completed a second pass / additional retiming before I get around to watching the movie.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Another movie with Vitaliya Kornienko. I'm looking forward for a good translation, so I count on you :-)
Thanks for all your work around that.
[Image]
pillowbaker

If there's interest, I can try to make this my next project after Hilito de sangre. Sadly, seeing preliminary results, I can't make many promises for a good translation for this one. My initial goal was to see how a first pass worked with whisper in the "Audio to text" option in SubtitleEdit, and then to post the results, whatever they may be.

So far, I've been able to make sense of most areas within the first 10 minutes. So if there's interest, I don't mind looking further into it. ;)

Spoiler:

Referring to her daughter Sonja:

We'll steam her.
We'll steam her with steamed milk!
We'll milk her. :?
We will steam it with milk.
We will steam it with fresh milk.
We'll give her steamed milk.

I think she's trying to say:
We'll sweeten her back up. (improve her mood)
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:44 am If there's interest, I can try to make this my next project...
Would be nice ;)
[Image]
pillowbaker

I ran another pass through, using the youtube audio, to create an original in Russian. Having this extra resource is actually making this come along nicely. A nice break in between Hilito.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I enjoyed this sequence:

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Edit: Progress report. Some days later...
I am done with the first 30 minutes of the movie.

Edit:
And now, about 75% done!

Edit:
And now, 92% done!
And done! Just gotta rewatch the film with the subs and see how they look.
And revised! Will post tomorrow. :mrgreen: