[REL] La casa entre los cactus (2022)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] La casa entre los cactus (2022)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:30 am EDIT: eMule link now VERIFIED. See my post below.
pillowbaker wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:40 pm Anyone have a suggested encode for this from ghost's link?
I am kinda curious about THIS eMule link:

La Casa entre los Cactus (2022) [BDRemux 1080p AVC ES DTS-HD MA 5.1 Subs]HD.mkv
Yes, it's a Remux of the Blu-ray (and the best quality version we can get). I got this in about 3 hours yesterday.

Yes, I also noticed the issue with the english subs. So thanks for the additional subtitles, Night457.

Now I only have to watch it. :lol:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Only 3 days late, I watched it! Thanks!

Good movie, but there are no spectacular visuals that necessitate a 17Gb MKV version like the one I linked. That is just ridiculous. Stick with a smaller file!

I went back and wrapped SPOILER tags around parts of my previous post of musings because I was giving away too much, although I also Spoiler Tagged some bits revealed so early in the film that I do not consider them Real Spoilers. I was totally right about one thing in particular: DO NOT LOOK AT THE CAST LISTING AT IMDB!!!!! I correctly figured out the big secret just from that right away, before I started watching the film. Damn the cast listing in the closing credits of the film! It could have been worded differently so that IMDB did not copy it and spoil everything.

One of my musings was not a SPOILER at all, it was simply a result of an IMDB error:

From IMDB synopsis:
And Fran has come to uncover it.
... and ...
Night457 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:31 pm Most mysterious, there is no one listed as playing "Fran". Who is she?
The synopsis is wrong. The character's name is "Rafa". I have no idea why the synopsis writer thought his name was "Fran".
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

I watched it last night, and didn't really like the film, the 3rd act is pretty poor. There's a scene with newspaper headlines. Think it needs more subtitles to explain things. Saw some IMDb comments about people wanting their 90 minutes back, not awful, but close - 2 out of 5 for me.