[REL] Small World (2021)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Small World (2021)

Post by kev »   2 likes

Small World (2021)

OMGosh!! How did we miss this movie? (DAMN!! I seem to have a knack for stumbling on these 'seedy-side-of-life' movies.)

This is a tough one. :shock:

Synopsis:
Follows policeman Robert Goc, who becomes engaged in an international investigation to find a girl who was kidnapped by Russian mafia.

Small World is a disturbing but realistic portrayal of a film on the subject of child sex trafficking. A girl is abducted in Poland and taken to Russia as a cop relentlessly pursues the kidnappers. From Poland and Russia to Britain and Thailand, the underworld of these slime bags is universal. The acting is excellent, and the story a riveting one. Not a pleasant movie, but a necessary one.
Sort of reminds me [plot-wise] of 'The Pledge', ' Cold light of Day' along with a couple other films base on a story by Friedrich Dürrenmatt. (In the sense that it is about a policeman that becomes obsessed with a case involving a young girl and spends the rest of his life trying to solve it..)

The movie is in Polish up to the 32 min mark, then the rest of the film is pretty much in the UK English. Subtitles are needed.

The children are 11 and under for the first hour then the film skips 4 years and then for the rest of the film the girl portrayed is supposed to be 15 or 16. (She looks older.) Images and quick shots of trafficked children are scattered throughout the film. :think

Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
MY Vidsnaps:
[Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image]

It says in the Synopsis that the girl is kidnapped by the 'Russian Mafia', but it really seems that the ultimate bad guys are Satanists. :think

Found it on YTS:
https://yts.mx/movies/small-world-2021

Intense movie, well worth a watch! ;)

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Small World (2021)

Post by ghost »   25 likes

Thanks for bringing it to FLM, kev! I'm sorry, I only can offer a German dubbed version:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.72 Gb]
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Small World (2021)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thank you kev. I never heard of this one before.

You're right, this one looks like a hard watch for me too, but only become of how emotionally involved and responsive I get. I'm still gonna grab this from you. If anyone would like the yts version on uloz or emule, let me know. ;)