[REL] Emilia (2020) [Argentina]

deadman

[REL] Emilia (2020) [Argentina]

Post by deadman »   54 likes

[Image]

Emilia returns to her village after many years away. The break with Ana accelerated the decision. She goes to her mother's house and gets a job as a teacher at school. Gradually, Emília reconnects with the people of the city, with the affections of the past, but also with the feelings that made her emigrate. The city, which has always seemed to Emília as a static and predictable place, will become the space that will give you a new possibility to redefine the meaning of your life.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11775378/reference

After Camila saldrá esta noche was posted the other day I looked around and managed to find the debut film of its young lead Nina Dziembrowski. Camila was shot in the first few months of 2021 - I figured this out by looking at Instagram posts of several cast members, made while shooting the film. Nina herself mentioned in an interview that she was 18 and just out of school at the time. This makes sense given that kids finish up for the year in mid-December (southern hemisphere, beginning of summer). Emilia filmed almost exactly two years before that, in March of 2019 - when Nina was 16.

And an impressive first role it is. Her screen time is limited but that time includes one eyeball popping sex scene with her 27 year old costar, who plays a teacher driven to ... connect with the student body. This girl is absolutely beautiful! I only wish there were more entries on her IMDb page. Interestingly enough, Nina says she is not a lesbian. Alright what she actually said (if the horrible Google translation is correct) is that she prefers guys. Make of that what you will. But I suspect being in Emilia is probably what got her in the door to audition for Camila saldrá esta noche.

I can't for the life of me find any subtitles. I can't even find this movie on any sharing sites, it was actually the search function on eMule that yielded the version I've posted. Clan-sudamerica has purged it from their board. Washed their hands of it. Either that scene was too controversial or the rightsholders are total copyright Nazis. Not sure which.

If anyone can find the 1080p version - or a set of subs, or both - that would be appreciated. In the meantime feast your eyes on fully OT Nina. :drool

[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.84 Gb]

Here are direct links for those who prefer that method or can't use eMule for whatever reason. All I ask is that if you're able to use eMule, please move the file to your shared folder and seed for a while. Every source helps.

MEGA:

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/file/XAVgmAaS#cT7VM1wNcnK3XOdQUPwTpVtCWtc2p5cOlb9I3-IXy2A
jezevex

Re: [REL] Emilia (2020) [Argentina]

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Wow! Thank you, Deadman! The short movie Soñé que carneaban a Tom (2022) could be interesting as well although she was 18+ in it already...
kast1j

Post by kast1j »   0 likes

jezevex wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:18 am Wow! Thank you, Deadman! The short movie Soñé que carneaban a Tom (2022) could be interesting as well although she was 18+ in it already...
If you or anyone else has a source for this, I'd be interested, thanks.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thank you for the new movie and the write up, deadman. Downloading now.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

kast1j wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:30 am
jezevex wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:18 am Wow! Thank you, Deadman! The short movie Soñé que carneaban a Tom (2022) could be interesting as well although she was 18+ in it already...
If you or anyone else has a source for this, I'd be interested, thanks.

It could be rented here: https://www.qubit.tv/pelicula/sone-que- ... om/detalle
But by the screens, I'm still hesitating whether it is worth it...
metmij

Post by metmij »   0 likes

thanks !!