Kælan Mikla - Kalt

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
Sully23

Re: Kælan Mikla - Kalt

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

The last video is quite curious and interesting, it is not clear if they are doing OT. :oops: :oops: :oops:
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

So, what's her age? She looks like a young adult to me.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

The video was posted Sep 28, 2015. Researching Kælan Mikla and watching the videos, that is the actual band singer (poetry mumbler?) Laufey Soffía, born April 23, 1999. So she was 16+ when they posted the video.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Thanks, Night457 for doing a little research.

I was just judging by my eyes.
Night457
Global Moderator

I was fooled too, I can't lie. I looked at her hips and thought she was 25!
Sully23

The closest I've seen was Little Foxes, and I think Miley Cyrus already wanted to do Wrecking Ball even though she was Hannah Montana. :lol:
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:19 pm The video was posted Sep 28, 2015. Researching Kælan Mikla and watching the videos, that is the actual band singer (poetry mumbler?) Laufey Soffía, born April 23, 1999. So she was 16+ when they posted the video.

You got the date of birth for Laufey Lín Jónsdóttir, a solo Jazz musician from Reykjavik. I'm guessing you clicked on this page:

https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/laufey.html

which comes up when you search under Laufey Soffía. The right Laufey has a 28th birthday message on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 7865489820

from which you can figure out she was born on August 23, 1994 and would've been 21 when that video was posted, probably 20 when it was being made.

Sully23 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:51 am The closest I've seen was Little Foxes, and I think Miley Cyrus already wanted to do Wrecking Ball even though she was Hannah Montana. :lol:

After seeing the only video Little Foxes released, it's a damn shame they didn't do at least one full album with a bunch more videos. The same Russian producer behind t.A.T.u. was responsible for pairing up the two 12 year old "foxes". I wonder what happened to abruptly cancel their career together?
Night457
Global Moderator

deadman wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:57 am
DAMMIT!!! That will teach me to read more carefully ... and to use quotes on my search terms. Grrrrr....

Those Icelandic chicks all look the same to me, too. ;) "Icelandic singer? Must be her." I wonder why the Internet search did NOT give me info for Laufey, mother of the Norse god Loki. I guess that was before birthdays became important.

Anyway, your ACCURATE searching gave results more in line with the age I EXPECTED, since I was surprised when it seemed she was as young as 16.
Sully23

deadman wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:57 am After seeing the only video Little Foxes released, it's a damn shame they didn't do at least one full album with a bunch more videos. The same Russian producer behind t.A.T.u. was responsible for pairing up the two 12 year old "foxes". I wonder what happened to abruptly cancel their career together?
This is not the time to release music, with so much cancellation and annoyance from a certain sector, it was the same with the Russian cheerleaders, and I see Russia is a very conservative country.

About Kælan Mikla, it's weird, if they were as old as a teenage group it would be scandalous but it seems that they are older, maybe they published it being attracted by that video, as I said before, it would be impossible to find music videos of that kind.