[REL] Noci sonanti (2019) [Italy]

Any documentaries about children can go here.
ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Noci sonanti (2019) [Italy]

Post by ghost »   91 likes

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt13994538/
Siddharta and Fabrizio, one of them nine years old, the other 65, are the core of a community that renounces every civilising comfort. Damiano Giacomelli and Lorenzo Raponi observe the life of the 'Noci Sonanti' over one summer marked by sun-drenched days and newborn cats.
[Image]

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Trailer:

You really can't tell if it's a boy or a girl. :shock:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.93 Gb]
mimzy

Re: [REL] Noci sonanti (2019) [Italy]

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

If this is a boy, then I'm... Miles Davies or something.
CineB

Post by CineB »   0 likes

It's a boy, exactly.
guava98

Post by guava98 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:52 pmSiddharta and Fabrizio, one of them nine years old, the other 65, are the core of a community that renounces every civilising comfort.
Basically they're monks.

Sexy bareassed and barefooted monks who eat with chopsticks and read naked under trees with kittens and buttockses. <3
kast1j

Post by kast1j »   0 likes

The face suggests female to me, but I wouldn't want to stake anything significant on that. I'd want proof of gender one way or the other, and I'm guessing this documentary doesn't provide it.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Let's look for an interview, at least Caleyjunior might be able to help us with his or her tone of voice.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

CineB wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:55 am
It's a boy, exactly

My doubts :think :think :think :think
The voice sounded like a girl to me.
If I'm wrong it's because even a transgender can fool me.
mexlink

Post by mexlink »   0 likes

I think it's a girl; a boy wouldn't lie on his belly naked like that, it would be very uncomfortable for his little Johnny. Speaking from personal experience.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

mexlink wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:51 am I think it's a girl; a boy wouldn't lie on his belly naked like that, it would be very uncomfortable for his little Johnny. Speaking from personal experience.
Are you kidding?
We were all once like Sidd and had that 'freedom' I could do it at that age and it wasn't uncomfortable except if I looked at the calendar on the wall where Pamela Anderson :twisted: was or if I had bad thoughts after watching Tarzan and the bunch of Aborigines.:oops:
You need to know your own anatomy before you're 13. :mrgreen:
Caleyunior

Post by Caleyunior »   1 likes

It's a boy! and it's called "Siddhartha Cardinali", I found it from this site by reading the more detailed plot.

https://www.yukfilm.com/noci-sonanti/
Thirty years later, the film tells of a summer that sixty-five-year-old Fabrizio spends with his little son Siddhartha, who grew up in a tribe when his father and mother were still together. The child prepares with his father for the fourth grade exam, the only institutional moment in his life. During the summer Sid starts dating Sofia, a neighbor who is almost the same age as him. With her he experiences a different lifestyle. Archetypal moments, common to every child, alternate with others more linked to lifestyle, which mark a difference between the tribe and the rest of the world. A difference that the child must consider when he imagines his future for the first time.
Look carefully at this photo, you can tell it's a boy.

[Image]