[REL] Der Richter und das Mädchen (1995)

kast1j

Re: [REL] Der Richter und das Mädchen (1995)

Post by kast1j »   2 likes

Night457 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:20 pm Now that I have taken a closer look, it seems as if these ARE the same source, same version as posted, complete with blurring. Most likely the DVD will not have blurring or other censorship, we hope.
kast1j wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:08 pm I'm in the UK so I might have an extra expense to get the film shipped
I don't now if you have to deal with VAT nonsense or what effect Brexit had on shipping costs, but just the shipping itself from Germany to the U.K. should be better than from Germany to the U.S.!
I'll have a look around and see if I can find enough stuff to warrant installing emule.
:D

Yeah, I originally came to FLM "just for one film".
I've rumours of Brexit adding significantly to shipping costs so I'll have to wait and see if it bumps the price up too high for my wallet. I hope not. I've ordered stuff from Europe and the US before and it wasn't too bad, so fingers crossed it will be okay this time.

I'm surprised they're doing it on DVD instead of straight to blu-ray. I'd have skipped the DVD if it was me since DVD is slowly on the way out, but any release is good.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

kast1j wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:32 pm I'm surprised they're doing it on DVD instead of straight to blu-ray.
I prefer blu myself but at least the DVD is cheap. My sources say this was a "TV-Film" so circa 1995 it may have actually been shot on less expensive video rather than more expensive film stock. I can't verify that but it seems a reasonable guess. If it was shot on video, then a blu will NOT show any better quality than a DVD, so they are just sensibly saving everyone money.

https://www.crew-united.com/de/Der-Rich ... 14969.html

EDIT: Jezevex included a link to fernsehjuwelen.de, who are releasing the DVD - and I saw after translating it that means "television jewels"! OK then, clearly it IS a TV production. And that means another place to buy it for those that hate Amazon!

EDIT 2: Supposedly had its German TV premiere 11.12.1996 on TV channel Das Erste.
https://www.wunschliste.de/spielfilm/de ... s-maedchen

EDIT 3: To ship from Amazon.de to the U.S., it costs
€14.99 for the DVD + €13.79 for shipping!
Wow, shipping costs really HAVE gone up. Three years ago I could order 3 titles for about €5 shipping.

I think I will wait for someone else to buy it rip it and emule it.
kast1j

Post by kast1j »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:47 pm
kast1j wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:32 pm I'm surprised they're doing it on DVD instead of straight to blu-ray.
I think I will wait for someone else to buy it rip it and emule it.
I'll probably end up waiting as well, but I will at least look at the shipping costs and keep my fingers crossed.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   161 likes

Sadly, they postponed the release of the DVD to the end of this month. So meanwhile I can offer some light upgrade - but still, VHS censored rip...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [707.24 Mb]
orangelamp

Post by orangelamp »   1 likes

Anyone got the DVD?
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   3 likes

orangelamp wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:45 am Anyone got the DVD?
Thanks for the reminder. I ordered the DVD right now...
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   480 likes

The DVD has arrived. ;)

I upscaled it to 1080p. The picture quality of the disc was pretty low, but it doesn't look too bad now:

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.84 Gb]

Sorry, guys. No subtitles.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Wow thanks for upscaling and sharing this with us, ghost! This movies has had an interesting history here in this thread. I am curious to see just how the movie is!
tiginist

Post by tiginist »   2 likes

ghost wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:27 pm The DVD has arrived. ;)

I upscaled it to 1080p. The picture quality of the disc was pretty low, but it doesn't look too bad now:

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Der Richter und das Maedchen (1995).1080p.mkv

Sorry, guys. No subtitles.
how do i download the file dear brother. I'm a beginner can you help me?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

tiginist wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:58 pm how do i download the file dear brother. I'm a beginner can you help me?
Hello, welcome to FLM! We use eMule to share files here. The ed2k links will open in eMule if you have it installed.

https://www.emule-project.com/home/perl ... al.cgi?l=1

Step-by-Step eMule Setup

Read through the main posts in the Step-by-Step help if you need to, and if you have any questions afterwards then post there and we will try to help.