ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Raia 4 (2019) [Brazil]

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks, jezevex!
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   21 likes

Thank you, jezevex! I actually found this movie on tubi and was planning on releasing it, but I just got caught up doing other things. From what I've watched so far, this looks like a pretty good, slow moving movie. I think I found the same 1080p torrent that you did, so I am helping source it.

I downloaded the subs from the tubi link and synced them to the same file that jezevex uploaded.

Tubi link:

https://tubitv.com/movies/704812/lane-4

Like this post to see ed2k links  [44.0 Kb]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

I seem to have missed the first three movies in the series. :cool1

This one looks good, I'll definitely have to check it out this weekend. Nice find jezevex! And thank you pillowbaker for the subtitles.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

deadman wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:53 pm I seem to have missed the first three movies in the series. :cool1
:?: :? :think
:idea: :-o
:lol:

I had to think about that one, deadman.

(In case anyone is more confused than I was, Raia 4 here apparently means Lane 4, as in a swimming pool lane in competitive swimming.)
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Yeah, well usually, in a long line of movie series, the 4th one is usually the BEST ONE! Right? Right?

Anyways, the sync of the subs is mostly good. I didn't have to tinker with any framerate differences, just adjusted 2 seconds or so, but there are some timings that could start earlier and last longer.
Night457
Global Moderator

Alien 4? Predator 4? Halloween 4? Chucky 4? Die Hard 4? James Bond 4? Saw 4? Terminator 4?
OK, I have not seen all of those but ... maybe not.

This movie will prove the exception and be the best "4", I'm sure! :D
pillowbaker wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:08 am Anyways, the sync of the subs is mostly good. I didn't have to tinker with any framerate differences, just adjusted 2 seconds or so, but there are some timings that could start earlier and last longer.
I was not going to nitpick, because you beat me to posting them and I did not see any real problem. But since you mentioned it, the sync I did with jezevex's video is actually another .050 seconds LATER than yours. I did not watch the movie and I did not even look into making lines last longer.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Batman and Robin! Children of the Corn 4 (Genesis of the Cornhole). Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Turd. Oh and Star Trek: The Voyage Home (ok, many enjoyed that one, maybe not the best example)

Yeah, you must have gotten the same subs from tubi!? I was looking at the waveform, and it looked like I could have set it to have the times start later, to have the lines last further after the lines are spoken, but then I noticed several areas where it would start late. Just late enough to be annoying.
Night457
Global Moderator

Star Wars IV? OK, that one was actually the first.
Spoiler:

I love the Trek time-traveling whales.
If you count the original Showa series Japanese and American version Gojira/Godzilla movies as "the same" movie, then the 4th one would be "Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964)", which IS pretty freaking awesome.

The examples I gave were certainly not all bad movies, but they were not the best either.
Jaws 4? Sharknado 4? Friday the 13th 4? Nightmare on Elm St. 4? Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4? Police Academy 4? X-Men 4? Critters 4? Superman 4? Psycho 4?
Yes, I followed the IMDB link to Tubi and Plex, annoyed that they were not DIRECT links, and that I had to search the movie with an English title. I don't think I looked closely enough to be bothered by some lines starting late, I just was going by what seemed to be the majority being correct. Certainly SubtitleEdit can be used to have ALL of them start a little early, AND extend the length of all of them too. Of course it still has to make them all fit together, but that would give the majority plenty of reading time if they were shortchanging us.