[REL] Desideria: La vita interiore (1980)

Re: [REL] Desideria: La vita interiore (1980)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

mPlayer comes with most of the major codecs and splitters installed right into the program. Nice untill you want to update a codex :?

Re: [REL] Desideria: La vita interiore (1980)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I see.

Iv got codecs coming out of my ears.

I defy something not to play on my PC :)
Debaser

[RREL] Desideria: La vita interiore (1980)

Post by Debaser »   31 likes

A few of you Lara Wendel fans might be looking for this one, although she was the ripe old age of 15 when she starred in this.

Many of you probably know the CIC clips as well.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [691.82 Mb]
infiniter

Re: [RREL] Desideria: La vita interiore (1980)

Post by infiniter »   19 likes

Debaser wrote:A few of you Lara Wendel fans might be looking for this one, although she was the ripe old age of 15 when she starred in this.

Many of you probably know the CIC clips as well.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [691.82 Mb]
Yeah, nice. Lara is a cutie, even with 15. Thanks!
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

Not to offend anyone here, but whoever made this rip: this is a pain in the ass! Not the movie itself, the format. Matroska is OK, as long as standard codecs are used. But this is RealNetworks codec inside. The problem, I have RealPlayer 9 installed, but none of my player is able to play this file. Seems like you first got to extract it, because it might be .RM format.
Also, why the heck a Matroska file for a simple VHS rip? It would have been useful for two or more language streams and subtitles... :angry:
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Hi infiniter

I agree that Lara is cute, and even more so in maladolescenza.
People probably think im weird for saying this, but I found Lara much hotter than Eva Ionesco, probably because I think Lara looks more natural, not like a doll caked in makeup.

Id like to see Dramma borghese as I think Lara should be a year or two younger than when she starred in Desideria.

I use Media player classic to watch the movie, but I am disappointed with the quality.
OrionPax

Post by OrionPax »   0 likes

infiniter wrote:Not to offend anyone here, but whoever made this rip: this is a pain in the ass! Not the movie itself, the format. Matroska is OK, as long as standard codecs are used. But this is RealNetworks codec inside. The problem, I have RealPlayer 9 installed, but none of my player is able to play this file. Seems like you first got to extract it, because it might be .RM format.
Also, why the heck a Matroska file for a simple VHS rip? It would have been useful for two or more language streams and subtitles... :angry:
Just install Real Alternative if you already have a Matroska splitter installed (eg Haali's Media Splitter) it should enable to play any Matroska file containing Real codecs in any player WMP, MPC, BSplayer etc.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Hi, i've just finished to d/l it now.
So, there's a program to convert matroska file in avi or mpeg file? THX
:think:
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Quick question

Does converting this file somehow improve the picture quality?
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Hi, i've just finished to d/l it now.
So, there's a program to convert matroska file in avi or mpeg file? THX
:think:
MKV is a container file. First you have to extract the video- and audiostream before you can convert them to DivX and mp3 or what ever....

I did it and muxed the converted streams again...