[REL] Nie bede cie kochac (1974)

deadman

Re: [REL] Nie bede cie kochac (1974)

Post by deadman »   1 likes

Devil❧ wrote:eng subs any1 ?
I looked for subs in any language and couldn't find them, they don't even seem to exist in the native Polish. If anyone's got a set (whether in English or not) please post!
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

I could have sworn THIS movie had pix attached as I KNOW I've seen the poster [my first image] here before, somewhere.... :think

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Loverly [despite the grumpy faces] li'l chill-uns.. :heart :heart :heart

kev.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

kev wrote:I could have sworn THIS movie had pix attached as I KNOW I've seen the poster [my first image] here before, somewhere....
No doubt you saw it at one of the previous incarnations of this site:

https://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie/337

linked by popdrome in his Jan 02, 2007 post, which now has the pix blanked out.

Sorry ... obsessive reverse-image searcher here ...

Anyway, this is yet another FLM oldie I had not heard of, so I thank you for your thread bump. I'll check it out!
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:56 pm
And I thought all my life that the French girls are the only ones on earth who are measured to take a role where I have to do a topless
The first time I saw this film, I came across it on YouTube, I wasn't aware of the OT scene, I kept thinking "she's cute" then the bathroom scene was a pleasant surprise.
I drink therefore I am
endurro

Post by endurro »   3 likes

deadman wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:05 am
I looked for subs in any language and couldn't find them, they don't even seem to exist in the native Polish. If anyone's got a set (whether in English or not) please post!
I could not find any subtitles. Not even Polish ones for the deaf.

I am starting to make a Polish transcription especially for you. You will be able to translate it into a language you understand.

Please be patient. I hope to make the result of my work available to you soon.
By the way. This is a quite difficult job. Not only the synchronisation but also sometimes it's difficult to understand what the actors are saying even though it's my native language. :)
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

WOW! :O

Please know that there are many here who would appreciate your work very very much. Thank you most genuinely, endurro.

There are some here with practice at this task. They may be able to offer ideas to help make the job go by quicker. For example, using the waveform feature on the Subtitle Edit software helps immensely with syncing. And using an AI transcription may help give you a skeletal structure of synced material that you just have to go in and edit.

Thanks again and let us know if you have any questions about the process. :D
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

endurro wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:40 pm
deadman wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:05 am
I could not find any subtitles. Not even Polish ones for the deaf.

I am starting to make a Polish transcription especially for you. You will be able to translate it into a language you understand.

Please be patient. I hope to make the result of my work available to you soon.
By the way. This is a quite difficult job. Not only the synchronisation but also sometimes it's difficult to understand what the actors are saying even though it's my native language. :)

Yes, subs are a tedious job under the best of circumstances. Thank you very much! :thumbsup

Now all we need is a 1080p version. I doubt they will release a bluray (although that would be nice) but a web-dl file is always possible. This is one of the films I check for periodically, and of course should I find something I'll post it here.
endurro

Post by endurro »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:55 am WOW! :O

For example, using the waveform feature on the Subtitle Edit software helps immensely with syncing...
I use this function. :)
endurro

Post by endurro »   25 likes

Ok. I have just finished working on the Polish subtitles for this film.
Now I just need to figure out how to make this file available on the forum.
I've never done that before. :)

EDIT:
I think it's been successful.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [67.0 Kb]

https://mega.nz/file/WRNH2CDK#7BWfF7QV2 ... XqHtd8bpvY

You can get on with the translation. :)

P.S.
The translation of these subtitles from Polish to another language may cause difficulties in some passages.

The text contains several youth slang phrases from decades ago.

If anyone has a problem, I will try to help and explain the meaning of a word or phrase as much as possible.

I use to translate from and into Polish:
https://www.deepl.com/translator

This is the best translator I have found on the web. Much better than google.
I use the free version. To get around the limits, use the "private window" option in your browser.

There are a few other tricks to use with this translator, but I won't write about them for now because I don't know if anyone is interested.
Last edited by endurro on Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

endurro wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:10 pm EDIT:
I think it's been successful.
Perfect! Both methods worked fine.

A third way for sharing small files like subtitles is to use the "Attachments" option under the file editing window and "Choose File" to select the file from your computer. If you have multiple subtitles, you can first ZIP them together in a ZIP folder and upload that.

Thank you very very VERY much!!!!