[REL] L'Immoralita (1978)

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] L'Immoralita (1978)

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Whoa big thanks deadman! This is one of the many classics that I downloaded years ago but never got around to watching yet. And now my first watch gets to be in HD. Grabbing your zippyshare links, but I will extract to my emule shared folder.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Well here it is everyone: the blu-ray upgrade! :icon_1dancingban
:onfire :onfire :onfire :heart
goku33

Post by goku33 »   1 likes

deadman wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:30 pm L'Immoralita (1978).1080p.bluray.ac3.x264-sos.mkv
Fantastic! Your posts are the best, always with some short Info/bio about the main actress and some previews ;)
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

I'm sorry for falling behind a bit. But I haven't been able to get the zippyfile links to work in my jdownloader, though they work fine when I download them manually. Any idea what could be going on? Normally jdowloader jut eats up zippyfiles like they're nothing.
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:11 am I'm sorry for falling behind a bit. But I haven't been able to get the zippyfile links to work in my jdownloader, though they work fine when I download them manually. Any idea what could be going on? Normally jdowloader jut eats up zippyfiles like they're nothing.
I think we need to wait until JD2 updates the zippyfiles plugin. I had the same problem.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

DreamScape wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:22 am I think we need to wait until JD2 updates the zippyfiles plugin. I had the same problem.
Me three! Not for this one because I used the MEGA, but for another FLM movie. Manual downloading of multipart RARs really stinks!
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:11 am I'm sorry for falling behind a bit. But I haven't been able to get the zippyfile links to work in my jdownloader, though they work fine when I download them manually. Any idea what could be going on? Normally jdowloader jut eats up zippyfiles like they're nothing.
I use zippyshare-downloader (Python): https://github.com/mansuf/zippyshare-downloader

As you can see on GitHub it’s been updated regularly (last time 1 week ago)

I literally have commandline tools for every site/host I use. These tools & scripts just work faster and easier than having to manually grab everything. JDownloader is a fine piece of software but it’s too clunky for me with all its Java. But I appreciate its crossplattform compatibility (literally only have to run the jar file with Java).

I very much prefer any torrent & Usenet client over having to use Jdownloader with Filehosts.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Hey thanks for the info, everyone. Zippyshare is super fast, even when downloading the files manually. It had no issues with me grabbing 4 at a time with L'immoralita and I got it at record speed. Extracted to my shared directory now.

And if it doesn't get fixed soon, I am gonna try out that zippyshare-downloader goku recommended.
mexlink

Post by mexlink »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:13 am
DreamScape wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:22 am I think we need to wait until JD2 updates the zippyfiles plugin. I had the same problem.
Me three! Not for this one because I used the MEGA, but for another FLM movie. Manual downloading of multipart RARs really stinks!
Oh I thought it was just me! Trying to download zippy with jd2 right now just keeps on saying "Trying again in 15 minutes" infinitely.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Yeah, it will never succeed. DreamScape is surely right that we have to wait for a plugin update to use JD again on zippy links. goku's suggestion sounds like a good one. A Windows user comfortable with command line would still have to go through the extra step of having Python installed too.

I have not yet become frustrated enough with downloading the individual zippy links in my browser to go Python.