[REL] De Rode zwaan (1999)

BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] De Rode zwaan (1999)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

iggii wrote:Does anyone still have a complete source for this? I've been downloading for three months, but about a month ago the last complete source disappeared and now I'm stuck at about 80%.
I reshared the OP file if you still want to complete that. Phuzzy's version seems to be better.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:If any of you have access to usenet, I was planning to post my DVD rip in Thelostmovies. :)
ghost wrote:and thanks to popdrome!

I got your rip from usenet. Very good quality! ;)
I saw that this never actually got reposted here, and I had it from alt.b.m.tlm. (I was following alt.b.m.tlm before I ever discovered FLM).

So I was going to post it here. But Phuzzy already has -- his version is popdrome's (Alipte's) rip, renamed along the way (not surprising).

I will help sharing it. And here are the nfos he posted at the same time in 2006.

[Image]
[Image]

Wow :blush
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

FLL wrote:I saw that this never actually got reposted here, and I had it from alt.b.m.tlm. (I was following alt.b.m.tlm before I ever discovered FLM).

So I was going to post it here. But Phuzzy already has -- his version is popdrome's (Alipte's) rip, renamed along the way (not surprising).
That's where I got it from originally. Didn't think to check if it was different from what was posted here already. Quality is quite nice. Thanks popdrome!
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

yes Thank You once again popdrome! :thumbsup

and thanks to you two as well for giving the share :cool
Daan789

Post by Daan789 »   0 likes

Please help me, i NEED to see this movie so bad. The link in the OP is broken? and in phuzzy's post too? If I click the link nothing happens. someone please help i would appreciate it.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Daan789 wrote:Please help me, i NEED to see this movie so bad. The link in the OP is broken? and in phuzzy's post too? If I click the link nothing happens. someone please help i would appreciate it.
The link works correctly and I have it shared. You probably don't have eMule installed. The links you see are all eMule, not torrents, usenet, etc.

Check out the information in the eMule Help/FAQ forum for help on how to get eMule set up correctly.
Daan789

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
Daan789 wrote:Please help me, i NEED to see this movie so bad. The link in the OP is broken? and in phuzzy's post too? If I click the link nothing happens. someone please help i would appreciate it.
The link works correctly and I have it shared. You probably don't have eMule installed. The links you see are all eMule, not torrents, usenet, etc.

Check out the information in the eMule Help/FAQ forum for help on how to get eMule set up correctly.
thanks for your help. I'm downloading now but it's very very slow :(
anyone has a .nzb for this one?
Daan789

Guys this is not going to work with emule, it connects once in an hour and then has a speed of 10Kb/s and it stops after 5 minutes.

Someone please upload this to usenet or torrent. I would really appreciate it. I'm trying to get this movie for a month now, and I just cant find it. Can't find it in the store too.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Daan789 wrote:Guys this is not going to work with emule, it connects once in an hour and then has a speed of 10Kb/s and it stops after 5 minutes.

Someone please upload this to usenet or torrent. I would really appreciate it. I'm trying to get this movie for a month now, and I just cant find it. Can't find it in the store too.
Yeah. Tragic, that's what it is... :wall
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

Daan789 wrote:Guys this is not going to work with emule, it connects once in an hour and then has a speed of 10Kb/s and it stops after 5 minutes.

it works for thousands of other members here,has done for many years.read some of the forum help threads.