[REL] Embrasse-moi (1989) [GM]

emuler

Re: [REL]Embrasse-moi (1989) [GM]

Post by emuler »   0 likes

If you want access to rare movies (and other stuff too) you really should learn how to download using eMule. There are a couple of goor tutorial posts in the eMule help/FAQ section of this forum. Believe me, it is well worth the trouble.

While there are other methods of downloading stuff from the internet, IMHO nothing comes close to eMule when you're looking for rare content.
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

k im trying/
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

charlottegainsbourg1 wrote:anybody sharing this or is nobody on emule with it? i just want the ot. i hey please. straight download not through emule. :clap still not a fan of emule.
Actually this was my release and I STILL have it sharing out in my 'Incoming' folder.

(In fact ANY of the films that I ripped and released I am sharing. AND I have a 'High ID' now, so it should be easier to get stuff from me. :) )

If you don't do emule, sorry charlie!: I can't begin to count the number of Data DVD's I have FULL of movies that I downloaded from emule [most links provided right here at FLM ;) ] through the years!

To po-po emule because it can be slow is ridiculous. A little patience and emule rewards you with movies you just can't find ANYWHERE else. I can vouch for that as I'm an avid collector of 'Original' DVD's.

When I find a movie I like, if it's available on DVD, I'm going to get it, come hell or high H2O! ;)

I'm sharing out on Kad AND 'eMule FRANCE no1'; so If you want this movie, crank up the ol' emule machine and as long as I'm online [which is quite a bit] I'll be sharin' this bugger and all the other loverly films I ripped. :)

kev.

(PS: "I just want the ot..." HELL, that's pretty easy as I think the whole freakin' movie is 'OT'! The titty shotz [the 2 baths and brushing mommy's hair or whatever she was doing] are spaced nicely throughout. This is a great movie to watch and enjoy a young girls journey as she tries to sort out her place in life. MY particular fave scenes are the beginning and the end where she's looking at herself in the mirror and talking to herself.)

kev.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I think the whole freakin' movie is 'OT'
That’s what I was thinking lol
Just look at this film as one big OT scene!

From memory, im pretty sure someone has already been asked to stop requesting OT scenes be cut from movies.
charlottegainsbourg1

so its easy to dl.i live in the us any english subs?
charlottegainsbourg1

are the movies on emule complete files or are they in 2 parts?
i hope complete. i figured out how to burn files takes 3hrs but is worth it to get rare films not availble in the us.
lot as they aren't pal. or not region 2-4. is it region 1?
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

You get both single files as well as multi part files. If they are two parts or more, it will say so in the file name.

If it takes you 3 hours to burn a movie, you are obviously re encoding so you can play it on a stand alone DVD/VCD player. Otherwise, burning a file to CD or DVD takes just a few minutes.

Most of the movies on ed2k have been ripped so you can play them on your PC. These files have no region information, and the PC doesn't really care if they are PAL or NTSC. You get those problems only if you download the full DVD versions (~4GB size) that can be played on your DVD player. If you can't find a version that matches your requirements and want to play it on your DVD player, get the PC version (avi, mkv, etc.) then re encode it using the settings suitable for your region. This will take several hours (the time is being taken for re-encoding, not for the actual burning process).
charlottegainsbourg1

i wish more people was sharing this than just 4
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Mmmh i must to research it and reshare
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Ill re-share mine to charlottegainsbourg