[REL] Renaud - Morgane de toi

Information about music videos that fit the genre of FLM can be posted here.
kev
Site Admin

[REL] Renaud - Morgane de toi

Post by kev »   55 likes

I hope it's ok to post THIS vid! It's by a French artist named 'Renaud'. (It is a LEGIT French Music Video! )

I have NO idea WHAT it's about, but the images of a group of children running, umm, WILD ;) , are straight out of Louis Malle's 'Black Moon'.

Pix:
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

THIS is a HOT one, trust me!! ;) (I had to CROP ALL the photos of the kids if that tells you anything...) :onfire

Here's the ed2k link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [82.98 Mb]

kev. :bigups
Rich

Re: Renaud - Morgane de toi

Post by Rich »   0 likes

kev wrote:(It is a LEGIT French Music Video! )
yes it is, thanks kev :bigups
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

very nice find!

Thanks kev!
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Some interesting things about the video and Renaud which shouldn't surprise:

- It was made by Serge Gainsbourg, in 1983.

- Wikipedia says of the song: "One of Renaud's greatest hits, for once the narrator is himself in this moving ballad. He describes his daughter at the age of about four years, projecting his worries for her future onto her. Anxious that she will be bossed around by the young "machos" in the playground he advises her to whack one in the back with her rake."

- Renaud's daughter is named "Lolita".
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Some interesting things about the video and Renaud which shouldn't surprise:

- Wikipedia says of the song: "One of Renaud's greatest hits, for once the narrator is himself in this moving ballad. He describes his daughter at the age of about four years, projecting his worries for her future onto her. Anxious that she will be bossed around by the young "machos" in the playground he advises her to whack one in the back with her rake."

Wow!! Thanks for the info. FLL!!

I believe it says at the end of the vid that it was directed by Serge [Father of Charlotte Gainsbourg who directed her in the controversial 'Charlotte Forever' AND the music vid from that film 'Lemon Incest' {BOTH available HERE at FLM! ;) }]; but I DIDN'T know that Renaud's daughter's name was 'Lolita'!! LOL

The name actually is why I included the last picture of Renaud by himself on the wooden raft: If you notice, the blanket draped over the box next to him has 'Lolita' imprinted on it!

[Image]

Again; coolio info. FLL. You wouldn't happen to know if he has OTHER music vids that feature his daughter and, um, 'friends' ;) do you??

I've got some other music vids of his downloading, I will post anything that is 'OT'! :bigups

kev.
movie_buff

Post by movie_buff »   0 likes

Thanks Kev :)

Nice work bro

mB
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

kev wrote:
FLL wrote:Some interesting things about the video and Renaud which shouldn't surprise:

Wow!! Thanks for the info. FLL!!

I believe it says at the end of the vid that it was directed by Serge [Father of Charlotte Gainsbourg who directed her in the controversial 'Charlotte Forever' AND the music vid from that film 'Lemon Incest' {BOTH available HERE at FLM! ;) }]; but I DIDN'T know that Renaud's daughter's name was 'Lolita'!! LOL

The name actually is why I included the last picture of Renaud by himself on the wooden raft: If you notice, the blanket draped over the box next to him has 'Lolita' imprinted on it!

[Image]

Again; coolio info. FLL. You wouldn't happen to know if he has OTHER music vids that feature his daughter and, um, 'friends' ;) do you??

I've got some other music vids of his downloading, I will post anything that is 'OT'! :bigups

kev.
Where and what is Lemon Incest Kev - search here turned nothing up ?

Cheers
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

billanben wrote:Where and what is Lemon Incest Kev - search here turned nothing up ?

Cheers
Hmmmm... :think

I KNOW I got the original link from here, somewhere...

'Lemon Incest' is a music video that was made by AND starring Serge Gainsbourg along with his daughter Charlotte. It was made as a tie-in to the movie 'Charlotte Forever' which has an 'incestuous' theme.

The entire music video is essentially both of them lying in bed together and then Charlotte lying there alone as the song plays. It's a rather erotic melody, sorta like Renaud's here.

I just checked the 'Charlotte Forever' thread and the video isn't there. Maybe Rich, Ghost or Debaser might remember where the link is. I KNOW someone posted it at FLM in SOME thread in a response to something.

In the mean time I'll search for the disk I burned it to and put it back into my 'incoming' file and post the link. (As I can't find any more ed2k links available [on the video] any more, either...) :wall

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   39 likes

I admit I couldn't find the link here either -- but then again I don't trust the board search that much. A couple of weeks ago I had a corrupted part.met and search could not find the link here where I got the file from originally. I did eventually track down the thread it was in by checking all the threads which had been updated in the previous week or two.

So I went out and found a copy of the video on eMule. The video is from 1984, when Charlotte was 12 or 13, though the channel showing it put "Hommage Gainsbourg" on the screen so it was probably captured much later. (At least it is labelled 1984, which seems two years early for a 'Charlotte Forever' tie-in, but unfortunately I was not paying attention to such things back then so I don't know.)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [61.88 Mb]

Save your bandwidth, kev, it's a precious commodity :)

[Image]
[Image]
billanben

Post by billanben »   1 likes

cool - thanks FLL