[REL] Oedipus Orca (1977)

Debaser

[REL] Oedipus Orca (1977)

Post by Debaser »   59 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0897431/

Iv previewed what I have of this movie so far, and I have found one OT scene (OT in terms of a child actress as apposed to OT in terms of an older actress portraying a child well).

In this scene (of which I cant preview fully) a girl of 10-12yrs is examining herself in a mirror, filmed from behind her so you see her FULLY in the mirror as well as from behind.

and before you ask, yes she is ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [704.92 Mb]
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] Oedipus Orca (1977)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

WOW DEB REALLY GREAT FIND, IN ITALY THIS MOVIE WAS PAST IN TV ONLY ONE TIME. CONSIDERED A "B MOVIE" WAS A "FLOP" AND THEN NOT HAVE FOR SHARE...THX :icon_1dancingban :clap :thumbsup
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

The only thing that has thrown me ARTHORIUS is that according to IMDB and CVMC there are two seperate films - La Orca & Oedipus Orca.

IMDB list this movie only

CVMC list both films seperatly, La Orca being 1976 and Oedipus being 1979.

So either CVMC is inacurate (it wouldnt be the first time!)

or

IMDB is missing one

or

This release is both movies joined

or

????????????????????
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0126559/
In this scene (of which I cant preview fully) a girl of 10-12yrs is examining herself in a mirror, filmed from behind her so you see her FULLY in the mirror as well as from behind.
WOW!!

I've had this movie for awhile on DVD titled 'Frutte Selvaggie', but there aren't any credits at the beginning nor end of the movie' AND THIS title is not listed at IMDB, so I've never really known much about it... (My version STARTS just at the end of the credits where the car is pulling into the villa to bring the kidnapped daughter home.) lol

Here's some Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Well, this is coolio!

NOW my movie has a REAL title!! lol :bigups

THANKS, Debaser! Your version is more complete and BRIGHTER than my version!! Very nice! :)

kev.
ARTHORIUS

I'VE SEEN THIS MOVIE LONG TIME AGO...IN ITALY ONE TIME. THEN THE MOVIE IS MISSED....IT IS A VERY GOOD MOVIE WITH SOME OT SCENES. IN THE PARTIAL PIX THE GIRL IS FULL NUDE AND SHE SEEN IN THE MIRROR. IF ANYONE HAVE IT PLEASE RIP AND POST. :thumbsup
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:I'VE SEEN THIS MOVIE LONG TIME AGO...IN ITALY ONE TIME. THEN THE MOVIE IS MISSED....IT IS A VERY GOOD MOVIE WITH SOME OT SCENES. IN THE PARTIAL PIX THE GIRL IS FULL NUDE AND SHE SEEN IN THE MIRROR. IF ANYONE HAVE IT PLEASE RIP AND POST. :thumbsup
ARTHORIUS:

Not sure what you are saying here:
Debaser posted the movie above. The FULL movie; scenes intact.

I'm a very 'visual' person, so whenever I can find them or 'make' them; I post pictures of the movies here: I 'edited' my pix above as to make them 'allowable' to be posted here at FLM. ;)

To post the FULL pictures would violate FLM policy... :eyecrazy

Again; the movie that debaser posted is NOT edited thusly... :wall

Download without fear, and enjoy! :bigups

kev.
ARTHORIUS

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU UNDERSTAND....BUT SORRY FOR THIS...I SAY RIPPING THE MOVIES "FRUTTI SELVAGGI" NOT THE PICS.... :blush
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Iv never heard of the movie FRUTTI SELVAGGI, but I know this release has the scene you are talking about, as Kev so clearly stated.

ARTHORIUS, download this title and you will see that of which you ask :)
emileczek

Post by emileczek »   0 likes

Great movie, thanks :clap
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:I DON'T KNOW IF YOU UNDERSTAND....BUT SORRY FOR THIS...I SAY RIPPING THE MOVIES "FRUTTI SELVAGGI" NOT THE PICS.... :blush
Sorry for all the confusion folks; I thought I made it clear in my first post with the pictures:
FRUTTI S
The movies 'La orca' and 'Frutte selvaggie' are one and the same.

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=4530

La orca = Oedipus Orca = Frutte selvaggie = Desire of a Hostage

kev.