[REL] Les Jeux de la Comtesse Dolingen de Gratz (1980)

Sully23

Re: [REL] Les Jeux de la Comtesse Dolingen de Gratz (1980)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:29 pm
deadman wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:12 am But if you live in a country where nude beaches are common and kids are used to being topless or completely naked in front of thousands of people it isn't so awkward to shoot a nude scene. Without a strong nudity taboo young actresses don't have a huge problem taking off their clothes for the camera. I don't doubt some of them actually have fun with it.

Whereas in the US, say, only the very youngest children ever go outside naked. Teenagers don't tend to walk around topless, or sunbathe that way, even in sheltered backyards where no one can see them. They don't do it in front of family members in the house either. We're conditioned to always cover up and it would feel ... wrong, unnatural, to disrobe in a public place. So if you tried forcing a young actress to shed her clothes on a movie set it would be traumatic for her, she wouldn't want to and would get very upset. Different culture.
Couldn’t have said it better myself , deadman.

On another site people discussed some Instagram video where a sister was changing her clothes in front of her brother and was briefly nude. People did go absolutely berserk and said stuff like how that family must be crazy etc.

As a European who *did* go to nude beaches as a kid and teen, and as someone whose family never had issues with nudity - I always feel like taking crazy pills or living in a completely different reality when reading these comments. But like you said: a different culture. Exchange students have told me how they’ve never seen their parents or siblings naked since they were a small child.

Looking back I realize how bold I was as a teenager when I still some times did go nude at the beach when friends of sisters etc were around (they were 1-3 years older). It’s simply a different feeling going swimming naked in the ocean. You feel really free and one with the planet (don’t worry im not an esoteric kind of Person LOL). Although I couldn’t imagine being circumcised (dick basically „naked“) and swimming without shorts. The foreskin gives so much protection but Americans and Jews/Muslims want to cut it off :( American girls call uncircumcised dicks gross/unhygienic..when Europe has this magical thing called soap and water :D :D

For me it’s nothing crazy or out of the ordinary to go brush my teeth when another family member is taking a bath or something. I also want to say this doesn’t mean we don’t have boundaries: to the contrary - over the years and especially through teenage years you learn to give everyone their space and privacy. But it’s not like I’d have go on the internet or a therapist to talk about how today I saw my mom or dad naked. My point is don’t make nudity more weird than it is or isn’t.

Hope I made some sense with my rambling!
I have seen many of them and I see that they have no problem swimming in the river but Youtube 'cover up' or we will delete the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0e8tStluhg
kalash

Post by kalash »   2 likes

I have seen many of them and I see that they have no problem swimming in the river but Youtube 'cover up' or we will delete the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0e8tStluhg
Here's an unblurred version of that youtube vid:
https://noodlemagazine.com/watch/-187491053_456239019
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

The Kwaio remote tribes video is also posted unblurred 1080p for eMule here:
viewtopic.php?p=83445#p83445

And 1080p unblurred streaming link is posted here:
viewtopic.php?p=83885#p83885
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Found a 2.65 GB version but I need to check it and unpack the files cause maybe it’s just ghosts version that someone reuploaded to a private tracker
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   85 likes

More than 2 years has passed and AI (and I hope me too) has improved. I just had to do it again.
Still not a perfect picture, but much better than my old upscale:

Sat-rip:
[Image]

New AI-upscale:
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.43 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [49.0 Kb]
goku33

Post by goku33 »   1 likes

ghost wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:46 pm ..
Thanks, ghost. Nice work. The source was obviously quite bad so it’s impressive how much you squeezed out of it
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

That still frame looks a hell of a lot better - so looking forward to this!
alysbeachguy

Post by alysbeachguy »   0 likes

:D